The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

any suggestion on my log?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newtodsm97gst

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 23, 2011
Lewisville, Texas
any suggestion on my log? I get .4-,9 knockretard

Attachments

• log.2014.04.21-03.elg
    108.5 KB · Views: 52
There's a few issues you need to work out. First, you really should be logging your wideband, especially if you're locking the ecu in open loop. Second, your coolant temp signal looks a little erratic in some spots, you might want to take a look at the sensor connections.

I suggest you start over with a fresh ve map, enable closed loop, and focus soley on getting your idle dialed in. Make sure you read this sticky:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/ecm...efore-you-ask-ecmlink-dsmlink-log-advice.html

Oh and I noticed you're not running an IAT sensor with speed density. You'll have to adjust the weighting (by zero'ing it out) in direct access to account for this:
ECMTuning Wiki - sdsetup

There's a few issues you need to work out. First, you really should be logging your wideband, especially if you're locking the ecu in open loop. Second, your coolant temp signal looks a little erratic in some spots, you might want to take a look at the sensor connections.

I suggest you start over with a fresh ve map, enable closed loop, and focus soley on getting your idle dialed in. Make sure you read this sticky:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/ecm...efore-you-ask-ecmlink-dsmlink-log-advice.html

Oh and I noticed you're not running an IAT sensor with speed density. You'll have to adjust the weighting (by zero'ing it out) in direct access to account for this:
ECMTuning Wiki - sdsetup

thanks for quick reply, my car is been down for a while and now I need to get a state inspection, so I took out my wideband and put the stock one, I lock it for open loop just to make sure my front o2 sensor is working and it seems like its about to go out. instead of .20-.80 its all over the place and about the coolant temp does seems to look weird.. 150-169? I'll check that out later. but as for everything else can you tell me if anything that's out of ordinary?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back