The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Any Slot Car enthusiasts?

Lucky13

Supporting Member
Nov 20, 2002
Palm Beach Gard, Florida
Saw this in my local Hobby Lobby today.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

BLACK'98DSM

Proven Member
Feb 9, 2019
Alabama
It has been a while since I played with slot cars. I had almost forgotten they existed. Good memories.

Even though I no longer play with slot cars, I'd still buy it for $20. It would at a minimum make a good shelf piece.

steve

DSM Wiseman
Feb 3, 2002
St. Charles, Illinois
I built and raced 1/24 scale cars back in the 60's and 70's. My buddy held a couple of world records on the Blue King. Back then we learned how to do everything from building chassis to winding electric motors.

motomattx

Proven Member
Dec 9, 2010
wampum, Pennsylvania
They seem to be the three Fast and Furious cars that are available, I would like to have all three honestly.

steve

DSM Wiseman
Feb 3, 2002
St. Charles, Illinois
Thanks for posting. Even reading the package closely, does it say what scale it is? Looking for HO scale.

Looks like HO and like the old Aurora Pancake motor.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds