The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Any serious Diecast collectors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeRmZ

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 26, 2003
FloridaUS
Just wondering if anyone on this site is serious about Diecast collecting! I just got into it and I'm having a ball hunting s**t down at the stores, but I was wondering if there is any good sites to check out for forums or listings of what to look for! Thanks

word jeremy, i have some cars ive been collecting just for display in my room. heres a link for ya. www.diecastfast.com great site. every manufacture and u can search for cars too. i want someone to make a nice dsm. i got both size modifer ones, but i want bigger ones!

Right on ..... thanks that was a great site!
I just started collecting but I got lot's of neat s**T ... If you get too a Wal-Mart, Jada Toys makes Dub City Imports, pick up the yellow MR2 Spyder ... it's a "chase" car and there is a couple mis-spellings on the package, I've seen them at several places going for 10-15 bucks!

Also check out www.hobbytalk.com, good forums relating to diecast and R/C!!!

i've got like 20+ 1:18 scale cars/trucks as well as a bunch of assorted size cars. i'll have to get some new pics of them all as i've added quite a few new ones since the last time i took pictures of my collection.

Originally posted by JeRmZ
Right on ..... thanks that was a great site!
I just started collecting but I got lot's of neat s**T ... If you get too a Wal-Mart, Jada Toys makes Dub City Imports, pick up the yellow MR2 Spyder ... it's a "chase" car and there is a couple mis-spellings on the package, I've seen them at several places going for 10-15 bucks!

Also check out www.hobbytalk.com, good forums relating to diecast and R/C!!!

So mis-spellings make collectors items? I thought so. There was a f&f Supra at walmart that was spelled Super instead. I said to my wife we should get it, and she said it probably wouldn't be worth much. I shrugged my shoulders and moved on happy that I found some Eclipses... I'll have to keep my eyes open for the MR2

Jermz, would you be interested in winross trucks? My dad has probably 250+ winross that he wouldn't mind parting out....they're like the top company or somethin. You name a company, fair, or anything, he probably has a truck that has to do with it.

I just ran across the Revell F/F Eclipse at the grocery store, the 1/64. So I grabbed a couple -I want to try for a Talon with one- and jeeze, they're pretty damned nice little models. The proportions are really close to right, but the biggest kick is the interior- complete with the buttons and vents around the center console, and the airbag steering wheel. And all this in HO? Might be an automatic, though....
Now, if I can figure out a Turbo swap into it (simple met-al toob thru the back o' the neck so it could breathe)....

HEY BRO I GOT ALMOST EVERY DUBCITY DIECAST THAT THEY HAVE OUT I EVEN TEAR THEM ALL APART AND REBUILD THEM WITH CUSTOM PAINT, WHEELS, INTERIOR, ETC.... I ALSO HAVE 1/10TH AWD R/C WITH A ESV ESCALADE BODY AND A 2.3 TV INSIDE AS FOR THE R/C SPREWELL'S I HAVE YET TO FIND A SET!!!!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back