The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any ROTA Slipstream on a car pics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzeran

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2004
Arlington, Texas
Just found these and they are pretty nice looking for the price. I have a black 1995 gst and was thinking about the gun metal color. Just curious if anyone has any pictures of these on a 2g.

thanks

also what offset would i need?

they have 16x7" +40 or 45mm

I guess i need to get it in a 5x114.3 right, thats the lugnut pattern correct?

sorry for the stupid questions but i'm stupid when it comes to suspensions.

thanks

here is a pic of them on my buddies gsx. there are more eclipses in the gallery with them, search around :dsm:

11150mycar-med.JPG

Thanks for the quick reply, i'll look more into the gallerys. I do like the way those look on there. What size is the tires on there?

i used to have a pic but I can't find it anywhere. I have 16x7's with 225/50 AVS spots. You can see my suspension in my profile but I have no rub at all with them. VERY, VERY light wheel and tire combo!!!!!
-Mike

I know the 16x7's fit fine on our cars, but I want to find out how far we can push it. I looked on the vfaq and did searches on here but haven't found an answer. I'm wondering if the 17x8 with +48 offset will work on a 2g FWD. Has anyone tried it? Right now I'm lowered with the Eibach prokit, and have my rear fenders rolled. I have on 17x7 with, I believe, a +38 offset wrapped in 225/45/17. With the 17x8's wrapped in either 235 or 245/45-17's I'm not so much worried about the outer tire rubbing the fender. I'm more thinking it might rub the suspension on the inside. What do you guys think?

v/r
Kevin

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back