1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Any place for a broke ass fool to store cars?

Posted by FireyIce01, Mar 1, 2019

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. FireyIce01

FireyIce01 Proven Member

Joined Mar 17, 2004
    Carmichael, California
    Okay, I don't really expect much from this, but it never hurts to ask.

I've got three 1995 AWD DSMs. None of them have sun roofs. One is a talon and its an automatic. None of them run, but 2 are complete cars (1 of eclipses is 100% stock!!! The talon has small upgrades) and the third is kinda like a parts shed with a 6 bolt and transmission sitting on the front floorboards. No head, but most of a car.

They've been at my parent's place for a bunch of years, but pop is making me move them. I live in Rancho, but there is no room in my garage for them. I'd park them on the driveway or lawn if I could, but that isn't an option.

Anyone know somewhere cheap (free?) that I could move these? I might be willing to negotiate storage in exchange for one of them. I'd really appreciate it. He's being an ass and suggesting I scrap or donate them.