The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Any one else see the 91 talons on war of the wheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsmkauai

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Just wondering if anyone else saw the episode of war of the wheels on Mav tv they used 2 91 tsi awd to compete and race. It was on today and again on Sunday. I only saw a little of it because my cable box froze LOL. Anyway I hope it works again later would be cool to see what they did.

Never heard of the show myself but it was fun to watch. Also I'll say "wow some people have bad taste." That fur was hideous and the green and blue was a bad idea. But then to do it just made it a an ugly mistake. Anyway taste aside it was a good show. Speed channel has something like that show called Car Warriors.

tkrPerformance said:
For a few of them being Dsm guys they sure did not seem like they knew alot.

Yea I noticed that too. Not doing a balance shaft delete? That's like the first thing everyone tries to get done first. Then there's that coolant hose mod, Bahahahaha!

Ya it was def kind of disappointing to here all the talk about being into dsm's. But hey look at the talon show car the guy brought LOL, lambo doors on a 1g that was the sign for me LOL. Seemed like in the race the guys didn't even think about tuning I think the red car was hitting fuel cut up top or just knocking LOL. I think with there budget they could have done way better jobs and had much more performance mods. Ya on the show they have done from neons to 240sx so it's pretty funny sometimes. I've seen car warriors but I like this show alittle better because they have the guys race each other at the end. So not only do you have to build it but gotta drive it too.

That guys Talon show car was a silver turd on wheels.. This show is exactly why so many DSM's get a bad name.

There was so much wrong with that video.. Sigh* Canadians..

$12,000 budget and the cars run 14s and 15s.

And that silver car was hideous. I woulda given to the Rabbit.

$12,000 budget and the cars run 14s and 15s.

And that silver car was hideous. I woulda given to the Rabbit.

That's what I was saying they could have run mid 13's with those 14b LOL. It looked like they got turbonics turbo's anyone else see that. Man I'm running 12's in a fwd 2g on all used parts I got for cheap deals LOL. Must have been all the cheeta print and gorilla fur slowing them down haha. We should do a dsmtuners show and put a few members up against each other. Proven member vs newbies, or wisemen vs mods LOL.

We should do a dsmtuners show and put a few members up against each other. Proven member vs newbies, or wisemen vs mods LOL.

Now that would have been a good show!! I do love how they went with "big turbos" but were still on a GM maf! ahhahaha even with their "custom chip in the ecu"..

What custom chip. The reason the car ran like garbage because it was on a crap or stock tune. I would've just upped the boost to 18 psi on a 16g if I could not get the car down the street to tune.

**edit** of course with a Walbro 255

the shows pretty awesome! wish we got the channel around here!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back