The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any of you using instagram?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

While I hate the psuedo-intellectual photographer hipster type, Instragram is actually pretty cool. Unfortunately I dont have a dsm to take pics of. And I usually upload overdramatic pictures of random objects making fun of the super hip photographers anyway.

haha its cool guys, just thought id see who has one, and i only use instagram when I'm bored, i have people to shooting for magazines (I'm serious haha) and instagram is cool but i have all slammed vw and audi cause thats what is around me up here so thats what my page is filled with

My fan page is gamble garage on FB I believe IG is the same. I have no idea, I'm not a social media type guy really. I take pics and upload them so people can keep track of my projects.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back