The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Any music fans hear? What's your favorite band and songs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TypeONegative

5+ Year Contributor
Oct 15, 2017
Utica, New_York
Just not the dsm song LOL! Jk but my favorite band is TypeONegative and favorite songs are everything dies, less than zero, love those two the most! Next would be world coming down, and white slavery, so what's your favorite artists/band and songs? Also glad I finally joined the forums and promise not to overstay my welcome LOL LOL

Probably gonna take some sh*t for this...but I'm old enough not to care: Marshmellow - Know Me, Summer, Moving On, etc. I'll listen to all that dubstep garbage like Timestretch by Bassnectar all day long with the top down too.

I can hear music.

Dance Gavin Dance
Periphery
The Contortionist
Tides of Man
The Story So Far
The Black Keys
Cage The Elephant
Joep Beving
Lambert
The Weeknd
Ice Cube
RJD2
4lienetic
The Flashbulb
Tycho
ODESZA

I like a WIDE variety of music :)

Last edited:
Type O Negative, how old are you, LOL? I used to be into Type O, but I'm 38. I like a lot of different stuff even including some rap, just not country or mainstream hiphop. I've mellowed out some since my youth though. Jane's Addiction, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Nine Inch Nails, White Zombie, Deftones, Modest Mouse, The Strokes, Smashing Pumpkins, Moby, Pink Floyd, Slipknot, Ministry, MLWTTKK, System of a Down, Primus, Sublime, Kottonmouth Kings, Wu Tang, Alice In Chains, Faith No More, Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Rage Against the Machine, Fear Factory, Mushroom Head, Pantera, Slayer, Megadeth, Manson, Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath Ozzy, The Doors, etc.... Classic Rock n 90's rock, I'm old.

Type O Negative, how old are you, LOL? I used to be into Type O, but I'm 38. I like a lot of different stuff even including some rap, just not country or mainstream hiphop. I've mellowed out some since my youth though. Jane's Addiction, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Nine Inch Nails, White Zombie, Deftones, Modest Mouse, The Strokes, Smashing Pumpkins, Moby, Pink Floyd, Slipknot, Ministry, MLWTTKK, System of a Down, Primus, Sublime, Kottonmouth Kings, Wu Tang, Alice In Chains, Faith No More, Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Rage Against the Machine, Fear Factory, Mushroom Head, Pantera, Slayer, Megadeth, Manson, Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath Ozzy, The Doors, etc.... Classic Rock n 90's rock, I'm old.
I thought I was the only one! I like some rap to and dislike country, I'm 26 and those are some great bands, no actually the best ones for as far as bands go. BTW nice 1g makes me wanna get one, the pop up lights! Oddly enough I've never seen nor driven a 1g LOL, NY for ya rusted them all out, in fact I'm probably 2 2g cars of probably like 0 others in my area LOL I put them up once it starts snowing

Last edited:
I would guess that almost all music fans hear.
Hahaha, I missed ErikTande's observant joke too. And that seems so strange to me that someone in their 20's inside the continental U.S. has never seen a 1g in person. Good idea to keep em out of the snow especially in bigger cities that use literally tons of salt on the roads.

Can't beat listening to EMMURE or JOB FOR A COWBOY when you have a system in your DSM. Lamb of god and Born of Osiris are acceptable as well. I need bass in my metal, though I am old and still pop in pantera, slayer or some DRI now and again.
And Geto Boys of course

Hahaha, I missed ErikTande's observant joke too. And that seems so strange to me that someone in their 20's inside the continental U.S. has never seen a 1g in person. Good idea to keep em out of the snow especially in bigger cities that use literally tons of salt on the roads.
Yeah I've actually seen 3 lambos in the past 12 years and a lotus but not a 1g eclipse,laser or talon I'm sure I have when I was like a kid but can't remember, anything in my area that's driven all year round isn't drivable after ten or less years, that's probably why
Can't beat listening to EMMURE or JOB FOR A COWBOY when you have a system in your DSM. Lamb of god and Born of Osiris are acceptable as well. I need bass in my metal, though I am old and still pop in pantera, slayer or some DRI now and again.
And Geto Boys of course
Ultimate bass metal song TypeONegative to late frozen try playing that and your rear view mirror will probably fall down:rocks:, seriously that much bass, so it seems dsm owners like the same kinda music LOL:hellyeah:Pantera and the rest mentioned:hellyeah: for another song that's surprisingly good for a rap song with mega bass there's Lil Wayne 6 foot 7 :dsm::laser:

Absolutely love "Too Late Frozen", and the entire Bloody Kisses album. On a different note, a buddy at work recently introduced me to a band called Night Flight Orchestra. For a while I kept making him play their song "Domino", pretty catchy song, but I doubt most would care for it, LOL.

Metallica -One-Master of puppets-fade to black-nothing else matters-etc.
I'm falling- by the band the comsat angels.
Yuzo Koshiro music [mostly video game stuff].
Kavinsky [various works].

I also like, new retro music, Neo-progressive music, House music, metal, rock, etc, but I like all of the music genres to be honest I don't have a single preference, the above is just what I mostly listen to, if I have a choice LOL, but I like other music as well.

My favorite band is Underoath. I honestly don't have a favorite song. But I do have a favorite album.

Define The Great Line

I can listen to that album over and over.
Lost in the Sound of Separation is a great album too.

My favorite band is Underoath. I honestly don't have a favorite song. But I do have a favorite album.

Define The Great Line

I can listen to that album over and over.
Lost in the Sound of Separation is a great album too.
Are they anything like type o negative? Currently working on my gst listening to stay out of my dreams type o negative

Are they anything like type o negative? Currently working on my gst listening to stay out of my dreams type o negative

I haven't heard enough type o to tell you honestly. I just know the very first time I heard them I didn't like it too much. Then the sound started growing on me and never quit.

I haven't heard enough type o to tell you honestly. I just know the very first time I heard them I didn't like it too much. Then the sound started growing on me and never quit.
Funny you put it that way because that' how it was for me, many of there songs for example one of my top favorite songs I don't wanna be me and songs like love you too death have a total different sound, you have to look through find ones you like and if you are a fan then after you'l grow to like them all, but it' definitely not for everyone LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back