The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Any meets coming up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redman0208

Probationary Member
Jun 16, 2013
Bel Air, Maryland
I am a new member. is there any meets coming up anytime soon. I am located in bel air and would gladly travel 50 miles or so. if the meet was within 20 miles I would be bringing my dsm but any further and I would have to wait till my cars suspension is rebuilt. the car is all over the road and not to safe to drive farther then 20 miles.

Theres some of us that meet up alot on the northside of the beltway to work on cars and BS. Theres also a couple of guys that live on the north side aswell.

Yeah Chris, where at? The only dsm meet's that I know of, quite over a year ago LOL.

Although, there should be another started. . .

Yeah Chris, where at? The only dsm meet's that I know of, quite over a year ago LOL.

Although, there should be another started. . .

## house. The garage. Theres useally two dsm's sometimes three. Lol

what garage are you talking about? im down for that and like I said if it isn't to far I can bring my talon along otherwise I have to wait for the parts so my suspension is safe

I was hoping you guys were talking about the capital beltway, not the Bmore beltway LOL. If these meetings do happen I'm down. I tried some mid/southern MD meets, and well, dudes not down around these parts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back