The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Any interest in pre-shootout Dyno day/test/tune near the track? Aug 17th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coltboostin

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2003
Cleveland, Ohio
Hey guys-

The AWD dyno I work with locally expressed interest in making the dyno available all day the day before the shootout for people either needing help with a tune, or just fro their personal testing use. I had mentioned to him its near impossible to get on Dave's Dyno that week, and with people coming from all over the country it may be helpful to have an outlet available besides doing blasts down RT 20!

The dyno is about 25 minutes from Buschur and 30-35 from the Hotels. Would anyone be interested in this? If there is enough interest we can have it open all day and I will make myself available. We can keep it fun, call it a "Saturday night at the Econo Lodge" atmosphere.

Let me know what you guys think.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back