The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any ideas as to what prompted this? *link*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats my M@therfuking dawg. *some random vendor* and his team of asshats can suck it. BWHAHHAHAHA thats the best shit i have ever seen:laugh:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Anyone that has ever had any buschur products on their car. Knows that the quality of daves *custom* made parts are second to none. that crap from *some random vender*;) is 100% CRAP.

Edit Oops!!!!

PRETTY ENTERTAINING - VENDOR'S BASHING VENDORS....

"Originally posted by davidbuschur
RNR,

Your opinion sucks then. Take a look at the pictures, are you freaking blind?! Hell the picture back on page one is of ours above and the one YOU SHIPPED to a customer below. That piece of shit is better than ours?! hahahahahahaha

The exhaust is some pieced together crap. Our complete system is one continuous length of stainless, not a bunch of welded up sections you bought from JC Whitney that are going to fail in the future. That rear mount on your exhaust is also a joke, it won't be long before it tears out of the systems.

You have continued to release parts after we do and basically priced, named and copied them exactly, well other than the quality completely sucks.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com "

that was alot to read, but now the link makes sense. :thumb:

Ya on the evo site you can see all sorts of vendor on vendor bashing. It's hilarious IMHO.

In all seriousness, Dave builds the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. How can that retard say his stuff is of better quality. look at Dave's f@cking cars? Better yet go pop your hood. Everyone has some of Dave's parts on their cars I know I do.

now look at the other guys JUNK

i loved this:

Buschur, this is what your system features that you claim is so great.

If you order a Buschur system then you get an exhaust that

bangs on the rear diff
is impossible to get put together right becasue it comes in 5 sections
burns the rear bumper black on your brand new car
extremely loud an annoying
no flex section or anyway for the system to flex
crappy looking tip
hangers that break off and have the exhasut fall off
on could go on and on, but it's pointless

^^^ i love this cause he couldnt be more wrong. i have the BR 2.5 turbo back exhaust and i wouldnt trade it for any other. unless Dave Buschur gave me a ported big 16G so i could buy one of his 3 inch exhausts:D

And this my friends, is why we don't allow vendor bashing, flaming, attacking, or whatever you want to call it - especially between vendors themselves. It makes everyone look bad. I don't care how good your products are - if you're going to get in an argument with a competitor on an online forum, you're going to make yourself look bad to some extent. I wish those two would have held back a little.

Let's keep this thread free of what's going on over there.... I don't want this to be Part 2 of that discussion.

Also wanted to say I was a little surprised at how freely that site allows vendors to market products/services in their forums - it's almost like they're asking for vendor arguments like that to take place. I really should get our Evo site launched soon so we can copy our values over and keep it from being a vendor-run system like that one is. It pains me to see Dave Buschur having to publicly defend his products when he is almost completely responsible for growing the 4G63 modification market - saving us all from over-paying for Apex'i, HKS and GReddy parts.

I never want to see an argument like that taking place on our site. I'd delete it just to help the vendors save face. Publicly arguing like that is never good for any vendor.

Man, I wonder how Buschur hasn't gotten into with Vishnu over there - it seems like Shiv practically owns that site (not saying he does, but Vishnu does have their own dedicated forum). I can't believe him and Dave haven't butted heads yet with the straightline vs. road racing philosophy - not to mention Shiv's disregard for the DSM crowd. I'll keep watching though :)

Vendor wars are almost like online reality shows :D You know it's not good, but you can't help but watch.

Its really funny to see two vendors piss testosterone all over each other like that.

My exhaust is better, no mine is! Blah blah blah.

I've read good stuff about both companies, but its like these two just jumped in a time portal back to a kindergarden playground and started throwing sand in each others faces. WTF?

Vendors, can't live with em, can't live without em.

My sides hurt. :laugh:

RNR, go sit in the corner. Buschur: Shame on you, picking on others. Go to your room and no dinner for either of you.

One giant huge frickin' massive :laugh:

:dsm: :laser: :talon:

Originally posted by Ludachris
Vendor wars are almost like online reality shows :D You know it's not good, but you can't help but watch.

Thats so true. I'm sure him and Vinshu has tied up via pm's but not through the forums yet. Give it time tho.

I think there are some excellent points made in his discussion. Luda, get our dam evo site up so we can blowup and be a good evo site without vendor fighting like this bro. I honestly cant wait on the site!!!

Have you decided on a name for the site yet?

we charish our friends, our families, and our loyal customers

Someone should e-mail him and tell him that he misspelled "cherish."

Originally posted by Puckman
Someone should e-mail him and tell him that he misspelled "cherish."

Maybe he wants to eat them.

Cue Outer Limits theme music....

:dsm: :laser: :talon:

That vender stole pictures from Dave's website of Dave's products and marketed David's parts as his own. Maybe you should read the entire thread and not some customers biased babble.

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD
Ya on the evo site you can see all sorts of vendor on vendor bashing.
Gee, thanks. Now I have soda all over my keyboard. :laugh:

(I can see the ads now: "Red Hot Vendor-On-Vendor Bashing! Only on evolutionm.net!")

Remember kids: when you get into a pissing match, it doesn't matter who wins, because when it's all over, you're both covered in urine.

Originally posted by jdmawd
That vender stole pictures from Dave's website of Dave's products and marketed David's parts as his own. Maybe you should read the entire thread and not some customers biased babble.
Yeah, but it still pains me to watch Dave himself get into it so publicly. He should let other people do it for him. I do like that page on his site though.

And dude, calm down a little man - I don't want people getting all worked up about this over it here too. There's enough bickering going on over there already - no need to attack anyone here over it. You know we spread love around here :thumb:

It shocks me , why 2 profesionals of the tuning world see it fit to argue like kids accrost the internet . Also it makes me want to take my busness some were else. :talon:

"It shocks me , why 2 profesionals of the tuning world see it fit to argue like kids accrost the internet . Also it makes me want to take my busness some were else."

Its not a big surprise that they're into this on the internet. The internet is a VERY powerfull tool FOR or AGAINST shops. It's burned my shop and it burns EVERY shop around here. They're both looking for the last word and I dont blame either of them for it.

Originally posted by jdmawd

now look at the other guys JUNK

[
:barf:

I bought a downpipe of ebay for $153 that make than look like a salvage part.

Seriously Polished SS with 100x better workmanship...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back