The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Any headlight advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangan

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 4, 2002
Wichita, Kansas
Hey,
I been wondering if there are any options for headlights on a 1g 90-91? Do any companys make projectors? and are there any places to get a crystal clear lens for the stock pop ups? Any of you guys think you could cut a piece of lexan to fit thus creating a clear lens for cheap?

And on the subject of lights. What seems to be the most effective bulb? I kinda like the way blue Xenon's look but I actually wanna know what bulbs that would fit in the stock housing would be the most functional. Looks are most definately secondary as I want something that will put out bright light and will actually help me see at night.

As for foglights go same questions as before brightest bulb for stock housing. And aftermarket options. Also the Lexan idea.

If you have sealed beams, by the conversion kit off of E-bay. 50 bucks for both lenses. I bought the glass ones. They looked great on my Blazer. They also come with hyper whites for the same price. Bluest bulbs I ever seen. Can't see worth s*it with them though.

Will

It's a fact that stock bulbs are brighter then any leading aftermarket ones. I have read tests. You can't just replace a bulb in your stock pop-ups, because it's a sealed beam, as was said before, you would need a conversion kit they sell on ebay pretty often.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back