The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

any girls?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killergst121

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 23, 2003
Fairfax ~ GMU baby, VirginiaUS
I was just curious, how many other girls are on this forum aside from me? Any?

-Karen

Cucumber was a very intelligent girl. I think her name was Joan, and yes her spyder was sweet.

:D It is sooo sweet that DSM girls are out there. Alwasy be proud, always learn, always try to get other girls envolved, and never stop what you are doing! It is so nice to see females envolved in cars, even better when the cars are DSMs! Do not ever let a guy put down how much or how little you know. And rember, you can do anything ya want. The only thing stopping you, is yourself:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

the girls have there own forum dont they

dsmfem.dsm.org/

nice place. to much pink for my taste but they have some awsome dsm's

:laugh: :laugh: she had a super convertable eclipse.

we all know why she was called cucumber:shhh:

:D LOL. Poor, poor Cuke...

Killergst (karen): Girls lurk around here more than you think. Take thehyena, for example. Talk about a post-whore!! :p

Normally, when threads like these are posted, most guys pitch tents and camp out for a while, waiting for pics.

Oh, yeah, and I am a femme too.

post phone numbers

darkphoenix: i'm gonna scare the shit outta you when we go for our little ride :p

[david lee roth moment] I wish they all could be dsmer girls.... [/david lee roth moment]

Originally posted by Enzo
[david lee roth moment] I wish they all could be dsmer girls.... [/david lee roth moment]
wasn't that the beach boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back