The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Any funny stories about your college professors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mindset

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2009
Brunswick, Ohio
So I ended up emailing my professor about a section of notes I didn't take for Chemistry.
This was his response:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I thought this was hilarious. LOL
So I was thinking since everyone has that one goofy professor, feel free to post a funny story or experience you've had with a professor.

What did I tell you about telling lies little sack...

My first blowjob.

Need I say more?

Ummm YEAH..you can't leave us hanging like that..

I used to drink beer and play pool with my instructor...Ohh and smoke indoors, when there was a smoking ban.It was great..

Easy, Bud, I'm just ribbing him :)

My Psy-200 professor just told us yesterday as he was going over the sleeping patterns and what not.

Dr. J. : Do you want to gross out your loved ones?

Class: maybe.....

Dr. J. : well during REM sleep on average all males of all ages get an erection seven times per night. So go home and tell your loved ones that their father gets sexually aroused while he is sleeping...

Class: ewww....

He is pretty killer, he gives extra credit points every day in class for general knowledge like History, or pop culture. So I get like 4-5 extra points a day. Since we're a split term summer course we're in class m-th and take a test every Thursday and is only a month long. So every Thursday you just add those points to your test. Plus on Wednesday he just asked seven students to give him a number between 1-100 and he would read a question from the test and give us the answer, then while we were taking the test he wrote another 6 numbers on the board and put it's letter answer next to it. So we got 11 free answers for the 100 question multiple choice test and then you add your extra points on to that. So realistically you can get almost 20% of your grade before you even take the test.

He also gives one point for showing up to class for the 19 days and if you don't miss a day you get another point for 20 extra points to add to the final test. It's almost impossible to fail his class and he is just a fun guy to be around.

My first blowjob.

Need I say more?

I'm just laughing because you got your fist blowjob in College...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've also had professors who's classes were almost impossible to fail. When I took differential equations my freshman year, the professor I had gave us 20% of our final grade just for being at every class. She also curved every test so that the class average was an 85%. On top of that, you could not get less than a 50% on a test no matter what as long as you turned one in. If you did nothing more than wright your name, you got a 50% plus the curve. Oh, and half of the tests were take-home where you were allowed to use whatever resources you wanted to solve the problems.

As far as professors that were unique, one from this past semester takes it. I took a philosophy class called critical thinking as a gen ed. The professor was like 30 and was lazier than any students in the class. Basically the whole class was about arguments so we spent an entire class looking at an argument he had with his brother in law on facebook. We literally covered nothing we were supposed to. This might bother someone because then you wouldn't cover all the material that would be on a test. This didn't matter though since he admitted that he thinks grades are pointless and gives everyone 3.5's in the class unless you beg him for a 4. He would constantly not show up to class and even called a student "d**k face." He was also pretty funny. In the first class he asked everyone about there hobbies and interests. One student said he played basketball for the college. Our professor asked if the student was good and he told the professor that he was alright. Our prof then told him he couldn't really be that good if he was only playing D-3.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back