The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Any funny pulled over stories?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

so i was at a friends house watching a movie and i look out the front window and i see a cop with his flashlight looking around my car checking it out and i really thought nothing of it because he drove off after looking at it for about 5-10 minutes, so than later that night i leave to go fill up with gas, and of course after about a block of driving i start getting tailed, and about another block later he puts on the lights and pulls me over, and asks for my liscense and he goes back to the his car for about 10 min comes back gives me my liscense, and leaves later i found out people had been doing drug runs and leaving their cars in that nieghborhood.. i guess my bodykit GS fit the description of the beat up cars that had been dropped there :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back