The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Any DSM'ers near Jacksonville/morehead city NC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macks96boltdsm

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Greenville, North_Carolina
just moved back here into town and im currently working at ingram auto care in cape carteret looking for some dsm to hang out with during the weekend maybe get together and go to the track on thursday night if anyones interested let me know plug my boss is a genius when it comes to dsms he a highly known tuner he has built plenty of 700 to 1000hp vr-4's and gives me plenty of tips and routes i should take with my car. Feel free to hit me up whenever im constantly on here

anyone in the area at all into dsm's def tryin to do a cruise sometime or something

???????? anyone at all thought their was more dsmers in nc

Hey DSM brothers.! I'm a new dsm Ryder in Jacksonville NC. That's looking for other Ryder's to roll out to the tracks and car shows. I'm currently deployed and will be back in feb. let me know if any one is down

Hey, I am a new dsm'r in jacksonville look me up if you ever wanna ride. I also love to work on cars. I don't know much but I'm a very quick learner.so if you guys ever just need another pair of hands let me know.

opaque said:
Hey, I am a new dsm'r in jacksonville look me up if you ever wanna ride. I also love to work on cars. I don't know much but I'm a very quick learner.so if you guys ever just need another pair of hands let me know.

Hey whats up bro do u know how to install o2 sensors? Also where in Jacksonville are u?

Ghost_GSX said:
Yeah man. I'm in Jacksonville. Currently in Japan at the moment but i will be returning to the states in December. Hit me up on Facebook if you wish. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1373764864&sk=info

What's up fam u back from Japan yet?

Hello,... Im Brandon Flood aka B.Flood I just got stationed down here from C.A., I live on Camp Lejune in Jacksonville. I own a blue 1991 Eagle Talon tsi awd and a mat black Eclipse gst. Im usally driving my mat black Eclipse gst. See you guys around. LOL

OK, I'll bite.. Been here for 2 years now, hating the terrible traffic and all.. I drive the black AWD Talon with the 2Gb front-end and high-rise to work on base now and then. I've literally only met one other guy with a modded DSM (black 2G Eclipse). I'm planning on selling soon but the car needs a good WOT tune so the wife doesn't quite win yet. If you guys have DSM or Evo groups that chill in town, I'm down to check it out.

Holly Ridge here. 18 miles south of j-ville. I know this thread is old but I figured id let people know there is another dsm here

I'm From Jacksonville and am in need of a DSM, if anyone is selling I return from Oki in like 2 months and can have Ghost GSX pick one up for me

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back