The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Any cool car screensavers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I haven't seen very many good ones before. I seen one that was a Nascar one, but depends how much you are into that. What I did was just take a bunch of cool pictures and make one giant slideshow for my screensaver.

i made a 700x700 collage out of every ones car on here justabout...its pretty cool

Here is a site with a soft ware that you can down load and make your own screen savers. I made one with some of the cars that are here in the area. It was easy to learn and you can do some cool things.

i found one called erotic cars or something, good mix of hot cars and naked chicks.

Go to google and search images and then just put "Eclipse Wallpaper" or something of those lines. I have some Mercedes GT race car on mine right now.

Originally posted by mavisky
i found one called erotic cars or something, good mix of hot cars and naked chicks.

HA EM. WTF are you doing telling me about that and not PMing me a link to find it. Come on now get moving, I'll be expecting that shortly....

HAHA. If you dont mind send it over. :thumb:

man i wish i had a link. i don't even remember where i got it from at all.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back