The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any Canadian DSMers going to the shootout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derail20T

Proven Member
Apr 21, 2013
Sarnia, ON_Canada
Hey guys, just checking to see who from Canada is going to be at the shootout. This is my first year going and I'm pretty excited to see and race some dsm's! I'll be heading out from Sarnia, ON on Friday afternoon and doing the max effort class on Saturday...

The shootout is an annual event in Norwalk, Ohio. I think it is in August every year. Here's a link to the shootout for next year...
http://highboostforum.com/forum/showthread.php/29294-23rd-ANNUAL-running-of-THE-SHOOTOUT
This was my first year going, and I'm planning on going back next year!

so i am guessing this is only for racing.... because i just want to build my car make it look nice, and go for car show and look at other cars, while my car is there, im not there for racing. LOL. but wow, that's far from ontario :(

Actually on the Friday of the weekend there's a car show at Buschur's shop. There were lots of dsm's in the parking lot at the track that weren't racing. It's really cool to see so many talons and Eclipses in the same place!

just friday? hmm....i wonder what im going to do for the rest of the days if im going that far...

You could always run rest and tune for fun or even do bracket racing. I don't know how quick your car is, but I think the winner of the bracket racing last year was running 16s! It's all about consistency and reaction time... Other than that, there are lots of cars to check out and watching the racing is fun too...

I see, okay that makes sense, hm, maybe i should come over there and see how it is, id have to make sure id have a couple of hundreds before coming over, LOL thanks a lot man!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back