The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Any Bad Exp. w/ Girls driving your car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD_DSM115

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 10, 2004
Chi-tOwn ChInAtOWn, Illinois
here is my story just to let everyone else out there to think before letting any girl drive your car. I had a 2003 Jetta, So i went to school with this girl and she is like I haven't drove for a long time, okay I let her drive later on that night, everything was okay and looking good, then OMG the "TURN"....OMG i was pissed she doesnt know how to turn she tried and another vehicle was coming, she panic, so she drove faster and went to the right closer and closer not lookin at the park cars, well she slammed into the park car on the right my mirror folded in and she stopped the car, I looked at my mirror panicing, it folds good, a lil scrape here and there, so then i went inside the car i closed the door, it barely closed smoothly, i went back outside, looked down, my fukin right fender was dented in and pushed back to the door......i didnt notice the other side, there was a huge dent in my left fender from the other vehicle, the other guy had a shitty pick up he didnt care and laffed, ....$1200 CASH i paid....about 4 months later, i let my current GF drive, i told her to relax and step on it thinkin were cool cruising down........it was in REVERSE...no need for anymore exlanation...i don't know the price..i gave the car to my mom and now got me a 1995 DSM..wooot!,,,,,,,,GUYS DON'T LET GIRLS THINK AND DRIVE.......it was auto...now my DSM is stick i laugh at her...

Only bad experience I've had w/ girls is this one girl wound out second, and i said "OK, shift to 3rd"...she lets off the gas...pushes the clutch in and all is good....then she tries to power shift......INTO FIRST GEAR. im like noooo and she pushes in the clutch again real quick right before it hit 8k rpms...and she got out. The only place i've ever let girls drive my car was in big parking lots...so no horror stories yet.

My current g/f likes to drive my dsm cuz it makes her feel special... So she will take it in the morning to work, I wake up and my car is gone.... So I drive her car, which is fine with me... it's a 96 mustang gt full exhaust, intake, better TB.... I LOVE throwing that thing sideways, such an adrenaline rush...

But when she wrecks my car... the relationship is over.

haha j/p

My G/F doesnt have a liscense ( illegal immigrant :rolleyes: ) She wants to drive but I am like noooope sorry, you dont want to get my car impounded and you deported do you? :thumb:

BLUEBLOTCH said:
My G/F doesnt have a liscense ( illegal immigrant :rolleyes: ) She wants to drive but I am like noooope sorry, you dont want to get my car impounded and you deported do you? :thumb:

LOL...LOL...buy a bicycle, tell your GF you sold your car, then ride your bike like you ####in enjoy it, then she will beg to ride it, let her ride it and while shes happy riding it in the streets or whatever, pulll your car out and leave her there...

:rolleyes:

Bad driving is by no means limited by gender.

I'm going to start a thread called "Any experience with posters and horrible threads?"

^^^^^^^

I am not saying that , are you putting words in my mouth?...I have seen very good female drivers driving auto and sticks very well. The title of my thread is any BAD EXP. w/ Girls that is what this thread is particularly for. my title did not state all girls are bad drivers nor are they worse than male drivers. Exp. is what you obtain through whatever well your personal exp.. I am asking for that exp. to girls yes because I had two bad ones. This is supposely for hangout. I'm just talking to the guys. I mean no offense or what so ever to any females period .

Yeah, don't let females drive your DSM.

My DSM is trying to blow its' motor up b/c I'm such a horrible driver....always crashing into things, taking the outside of blind corners, running animals over, going 25 in a 45 in the fast lane, pulling into the road w/out checking traffic, cutting people off and clipping them, flying over speed bumps.

JUST KIDDING.

EclpzLvr97 said:
Yeah, don't let females drive your DSM.

My DSM is trying to kill itself b/c I'm such a horrible driver....always crashing into things, taking the outside of blind corners, running animals over, going 25 in a 40 in the fast lane, pulling into the road w/out checking traffic, cutting people off and clipping them, flying over speed bumps.

JUST KIDDING.

i never said ALL FEMALES ARE HORRIBLE DRIVERS.......

yeah your cool now......

only my parents get to drive my car thats it. unless its an emergency i would never let my girl or friend get behind the wheel of my car

LandoAWD said:
:rolleyes:

Bad driving is by no means limited by gender.

I'm going to start a thread called "Any experience with posters and horrible threads?"

now look, everyone is taking it the wrong way becase a moderator stepped into this and mis lead everyone......this is the hangout right...basically talk about anything you would when hanging out...some threads are stupid, some or not...its a hangout.....and AGAIN I MEAN NO INTENTIONS OF GIVING A BAD REPUTATION TO FEMALE DRIVERS.....now i'm probably going to get BANNED right?

Simple point of mine......

I am not trying to act like a smartass, this thread is mis leaded to believe females are bad drivers. for all of you just reading in, READ FROM THE TOP,,, thanks

and yeah ok I can't tell if your jk or trying to make me look stupid....I do apologize...btw Women whom drive stick, that is sexy.... ;)

I said "JUST KIDDING".

I wasn't tryin to make you look stupid either.

Actually, I was kinda making fun of myself even though how I said I drive is not true.

It's okay, man....we're not out to get you. We know what your message means.

EclpzLvr97 said:
I said "JUST KIDDING".

I wasn't tryin to make you look stupid either.

Actually, I was kinda making fun of myself even though how I said I drive is not true.

It's okay, man....we're not out to get you. We know what your message means.

:thumb:

KiD_DSM115 said:
now look, everyone is taking it the wrong way becase a moderator stepped into this and mis lead everyone.....
Thank your grammar for misleading everyone. Have your little thread, you won't be banned as you haven't broken any rules.

yeah well im sorry I am not as highly educated as everyone else...im below avg.....grammar is one thing...but to understand a point with the punctuation(spelling) and grammar (spelling) i used is another.........(punatucation SpelLin)()

You know what, could you actually jus CLOSE MY THREAD...this thread.....I see no point in it. Thanks

KiD_DSM115 said:
You know what, could you actually jus CLOSE MY THREAD...this thread.....I see no point in it. Thanks
As you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back