The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Antilag Racing Shootout Preparations

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antilag_200

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 28, 2002
lansing, Michigan
Hello all ,

Just want to give a little update on my POS..

First the new V3 intake manifold and 90 mm tb, this is quite the upgrade for the car, as it was previously running the Original Magnus Intake manifold from 2003 and a stock Non turbo Throttlebody.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Next up is the intake box ram air set up

and finally a little bit of paint on the hood and fenders.

thank you for looking and I hope to see you guys at the shootout next month

Man, it's looking great!:hellyeah: I can't wait to see it in action next month!:D The intake manifold is a beautiful piece for sure. Good luck and see you soon.

Looks awesome Warren!! Its Ben Chapman here, I ran into you at the comedy show last weekend. By the way, if you are looking to get rid of your old non turbo throttle body let me know, I am in need of one. See you in a few weeks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back