The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Another tuner with a European DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey there bro how u doing?
Welcone to dsmtuners, im sure there's lots of good info here for ya.

If u have a dsm its either a n/t 4g or a gsr4. Ur probably looking for an rvr engine, id bet.

You should fill out a vehicle profile > http://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/

Hi and welcome! Always nice to see more fellow Europeans on these forums :)

I actually can't recognize those plates, maybe old Croatian/Serbian license plates?

What are your plans for the car? Turboing these with stock parts is fairly simple and effective; no need to even open the block if it's a low mileage good condition engine.

Hi and welcome! Always nice to see more fellow Europeans on these forums :)

I actually can't recognize those plates, maybe old Croatian/Serbian license plates?

What are your plans for the car? Turboing these with stock parts is fairly simple and effective; no need to even open the block if it's a low mileage good condition engine.
I'm Italian ;) , I look many times these forum before buy a DSM or other 4G63 veichles.
The car has 220.000 Km Bone stock, the previous owner has install an LPG( but was remove immediately and change the Headgasket with the others around).
The plans for moment are work on the chassis, brakes, cooling for get the car able to withstand an eventually turbo swap.
But I'm not sure If boost the car or not.

I'm Italian ;) , I look many times these forum before buy a DSM or other 4G63 veichles.
The car has 220.000 Km Bone stock, the previous owner has install an LPG( but was remove immediately and change the Headgasket with the others around).
The plans for moment are work on the chassis, brakes, cooling for get the car able to withstand an eventually turbo swap.
But I'm not sure If boost the car or not.
Boost it. Like I said in my previous post. Most likely you'll want to source an RVR motor and trans. Its almost a 2g us engine just with smaller turbo and larger than stock 2g throttle body. I personally loved the 13g turbo feom.my auto, untill I blew two of them up 🤣

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back