The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

another new kid

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green_4g63t

Probationary Member
Oct 8, 2011
andrews, South_Carolina
thought i would just start my first post with an intro. i drive a 98 gst eclipse and live in the sc. learned a lot of info by just searching and hope to learn more.

Thats cool man I also drive a 98 gst. I love it, I do wish I had am AWD but for auto cross to me I think the FWD is easier to drive and handle for a new guy at auto X. But I hope everything is fine wiht your car and it doesnt give you head achs. Mine is at 140k and is running beautifly, besides the lifter tick.

mine runs great i have 142 xxx miles on mine. only major problems i got is my door handles came off a while back LOL. picked up my car for 500$

Welcome! I'm new here as well. We can be n00bs together haha.

thanks for all the welcoming to the site hoping to learn lots

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back