The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Another New Guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prairiedog

Probationary Member
May 29, 2011
SF, South_Dakota
I just picked up a '98 Eclipse Spyder from a guy who had it sitting out back in the weeds. Its a 5 speed with 141k on it. Paint is rough but once I get the car cleaned out (the car sat for a year) it will be a good project.

Pics of the day I got

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

After 3 days of cleaning it looks like this

Welcome to the site, I like the username. I think prairie dogs are pretty cool rodents
Looks good for sitting for a year, what sort of plans do you have other than maintenance and fixing up the paint?

I believe I have, it was a whole "reality show" on the prairie dog family. It was pretty cool actually.

Nope never watched the prairiedog family show LOL. Well next plan after fixing all the small stuff is to install the Eibach springs that I picked up. Then after that I will probably just tint the windows and save up money for paint. Oh also i'm going to paint the stock wheels.

welcome to the forum!
very nice car, ive always loved the spyders. :) what color you gonna do the rims? and car? keep up the good work!

as far as this reality show, it sounds like something ill have to youtube. :D sounds interesting though

The rims i'm going to do bronze with the lip polished, another member on here has it posted on how to do it and they turned out awesome. When I get around to painting the car i'm just going to stick with the stock black for money reasons.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back