The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

another new guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

force-fedTSI

Probationary Member
Feb 19, 2010
rockwell, North_Carolina
the names josh and i have a 95 eagle talon tsi FWD. i have had the car for almost a year now and it has been really fun and a big learning experience. i bought the car bone stock with no mods what so ever. it was down for awhile when the timing belt came apart on me one night and thats where it all began. i replaced everything and got over a big hump and i am glad i have held on to the car. so far i have installed a 3in cat-back, 14b turbo (hoping to get a 16g soon), replaced all of the intercooler piping with hardpiping. still running the factory sidemount. knock off bov that came with a punishment racing intercooler kit. i am probley forgetting something but just here to learn as much as i can and lend a hand whenever i can
heres a few pics. an engine shot when i bought it and a shot how it looks now

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 79
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 66
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 81
welcome to tuners. it looks to me like you saved another DSM from being destroyed by someone who didn't know what they were doing. im so proud, a new member with a recirculated bov. :hellyeah:

see ya around the site!

:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back