The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Another DSM/EVO Shootut DVD? Yea/Nay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I would definitely interview some more of the little guys. Yeah the big name guys are cool, but the little guys put all they have into getting to this place every year.

+1

I would personally like to see something like this. Specifically Shane Webster and his 14b powered 1g. It completely amazes me that he has taken the stock turbocharger to 11.30 @ 117mph!

:rocks:

+1

I would personally like to see something like this. Specifically Shane Webster and his 14b powered 1g. It completely amazes me that he has taken the stock turbocharger to 11.30 @ 117mph!

:rocks:

Hopefully even quicker/faster there! But, as flattered as I am for the "nomination" I'm not sure a lot of people really care about a gutted out, ugly tin can, minimal mod car ha ha! But, in that spirit I would enjoy seeing more of the home built vehicles in the vids.

Either way I'll be eagerly waiting to order up the new video after it's produced. The one suggestion I really agree with is more of the class breakdown of the racing.

Loved the 2010 and 2011, have yet to see the 2012, would you by chance be bringing any copy's to this years SO to sell?

Hopefully even quicker/faster there! But, as flattered as I am for the "nomination" I'm not sure a lot of people really care about a gutted out, ugly tin can, minimal mod car ha ha! But, in that spirit I would enjoy seeing more of the home built vehicles in the vids.

Either way I'll be eagerly waiting to order up the new video after it's produced. The one suggestion I really agree with is more of the class breakdown of the racing.

I am sure that there are more people interested in seeing a no-bottle stock turbo car hit 10s than you would think. Your the reason I keep debating on a bigger turbo or not!

Loved the 2010 and 2011, have yet to see the 2012, would you by chance be bringing any copy's to this years SO to sell?

we will have copies of the dvd for sale at the shootout. you can ask us personally (we'll have eos performance shirts on) on fri/sat or go to the ecmlink booth on sunday

Sorry I know this is a little early, any word on the new one?

Excited much!

Keeping in mind he has probably 500GB of footage to go through and didn't get the last one out for about 6 months, I'm guessing he's not going to be finished 2-3 weeks after the Shootout.

Way to piss on my parade captain common sense.

That's all I needed to know LOL

Sorry to anyone that tried to contact me; I've been off the grid in full Video-Editing-Super-Hermit-Mode.

The DVD is on track for a December Release. :hellyeah:

Sorry to anyone that tried to contact me; I've been off the grid in full Video-Editing-Super-Hermit-Mode.

The DVD is on track for a December Release. :hellyeah:

LOL Well, there it is, straight from the hermit. LOL Thanks J! The dedication you and your film crew have is what makes your video so great. Thanks for doing what you do and we'll look forward to a release just in time for Christmas! :D

Woo hoo!! Can't wait to buy like 20 copies and give them to all my friends and family for christmas! And J, thank you soo much for doing all this for us, like seriously man you are doing such a great thing here and I just wanna make sure you know how much we all appreciate you for doing this.

Cheers
Mike

Woo hoo :)

Thanks for providing these DVD's!

I will most definitely buy the 2012 and 2013 DVD's. :)
Greetings from Sweden, Europe.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back