The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Another DSM/EVO Shootut DVD? Yea/Nay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My friend asked if we were in it. I said yeah kinda. We were told to move when they filmed the VR4s LOL.

Fav part of the movie. The first interview, the random dude that kinda wanders up and notices he's on camera, classic o crap moment LOL.

And the red 2g mowing the yard!

Just wanted to let everyone know that these are still available. 2013 Shootout DVD

I just talked to J and he said that sales for the 2013 version is way down. :( He said that he has not even broken even from the cost of the trip, the crew, and equipment. :notgood: He is not going to be able to do another one the way it currently stands. :| I was late ordering my copies this year and thought that there may be some others like me, so if you need a copy, he still has them. :) He also now accepts credit cards as well as paypal, which makes it easy for people like me who still don't have a paypal account. LOL

So, please show your support for a quality shootout video and grab a copy, or two. :thumb:

Great DVD. Whoever hasn't bought one is missing out: it's worth it. Bought 2 myself for some cristmas presents.

Good dvd, got mine a while ago!.

There was not much going on at the hotels last year in Norwalk. I know i switched hotels for the 2014 s/o. The Econo was very dead and i have stayed there the last 3 years because it was epic once upon a time. We should get a cruse together to hit up Sandusky! Super nice there.

These DVDs are great. If you don`t have one you should get one.

I got mine when it was first released !

I dont think you can include the cost of going when deciding if he is re-cooping the cost as I am sure /J will be going to make the trip regardless if he makes a DVD or not.

the 2010 vid is still by far my fav. I love the editing

I've been meaning to get a copy for a while now, but now that I hear sales are not good the least I could do is buy a few and give them to a couple local dsmer's.
im really hoping to make the drive down for shootouts this year, it'd sweet if there was a video to remember it all by....... lets help J out!

Just got home from work and found this dvd in my mailbox! Got some chipotle and some dsm action...only thing I'm missing is a beer :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back