The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Another Apexi question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94TalonKid

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 22, 2003
New_Jersey
Will an Apexi N1 catback fit on a 94 talon N/T? I go to sites and see only Eclipse GSX and GS-T as choices...

Also is this a good choice, since it will basically be for the sound with a non-turbo....

And if so, where is the cheapest/most reliable place to order this online?

Thanks

any 1g fwd turbo catback will fit on 2.0 n/t 1g, yea apexi is good.

how big is it? anything over 2.5 you will loose back pressure and horsepower,

apexi is mainly for the look and sound. i felt a difference when i installed it on my car though. go for it:thumb:

Originally posted by Megaman

n1's are 3" exhaust...n/t's should only be running 2.25"

piping is 2.5 inches, i believe the tip is 3-4.

they make one for the N/T......got mine at nopi

dude, they guy has a 1G. there arent any N1 catback system for 1G's, except for the GSX.

Hey guedo512 how big is the tip on your muffler. I have a 93 non turbo but i'm thinking about buying the turbo N1 muffler with the 115mm tip. I am afraid that it will be too close to the ground. I just thought yours lookied good and was wandering thanks.

Originally posted by madd1GNA
Hey guedo512 how big is the tip on your muffler. I have a 93 non turbo but i'm thinking about buying the turbo N1 muffler with the 115mm tip. I am afraid that it will be too close to the ground. I just thought yours lookied good and was wandering thanks.
I have that muffler on my 91 and it looks/sounds sweeeeeeeet. Go for it.:thumb:

Originally posted by madd1GNA

i think mine is a 90mm tip. im not sure of the top of my head, but its big for sure. i can definatelt get my fist in it with no problume.

91 NT Eclipse do you have any problems with the muffler scraping?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back