The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Another “New” DSMr

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankwalk96

Probationary Member
May 28, 2016
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Hello all,

My name is Alex. New to the forum, but definitely not new to the DSM game. I’ve been working on DSMs for almost a decade now. I live in Fredericksburg, VA which is where my TSi lives on jack stands, my GSX lives on jack stands in Montpelier VA. I am a Resident Technician in Fredericksburg, working on mail machines 3 days a week. The other 4 days I spend working on my GSX and building a shop with a good friend of mine. I started working on cars about 15 years ago, I began this journey learning SBC engines. I moved into Honda’s for a few years, I don’t like to admit that much, but then I found my love in 4G63’s. Bought my first one in 2014, which was my 1996 TSi FWD, my true love. Bought it stock with no tune, Injen intake, a chopped muffler and 16g. Although it hasn’t had a motor in almost 2 years, it still gets love when I have time. My GSX is my current project, you can see my build on it, nothing too fancy or special.

Thanks for reading 🙏🏼

Welcome to the world of DSMs Alex! I have one that has been without its motor for 3 years now but she will run again really soon and my "stable" will be complete. Hopefully you can get one or both of yours going again and put a smile on your face!
Marty

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back