The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Annual Stinson Beach Meet For The Bay!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.)zach(98eclipseRS)-hotdogs
2.)Ronnel(90REkTSi)- carne asada + tortillas, 6LAYER Dip+chips
3.)Alex(eclipse_m98) - Hamburgers (i have no clue how many to bring)
4.)Brandon(4G64T)- drinks what should i bring 2 liters or cans
^^^cans would be better but they are more expensive if someone wants to bring cups+other utensils 2liters would work.
5)Mahesh(myblack94gst) - Fried rice... for real this time.
6.)Mike(dwnshft) asussual bbq kit , paperplate/paper towel, utensils
7.)Joe(BlackAWD) Lighter Fluid, Lighter, Matches, More Lighter Fluid, Avocados.
8) Bobby (Psi'dGs-t) hotdog buns
9.) Eric (dirk3) Potato salad and garlic bread...
10.) Nick (DSM_gsx4life) 5$ or anything else needed later on.
11) John (jwt-1gnt) $5 or whatever
12)Raul(awdgsx415)- $5
13)Kamil(greentrbo_95gst)- $5
14)(red spyder)- katchup mustard chips

Alright guys meet is in two weeks and we still needed some stuff. We for sure need charcoal, if someone has a cooler they can bring to the meet spot so that we don't have our food sitting n the sun or in a warm car for the entire time we are driving up there. Mike is bringin all the plates but we still need cups.

4G64T said:
i dont think he is... i think he talks big game over the internet but wont come to a meet because of the fact. i would like to be proven wrong but i'll be waiting for the excuses on why he cant make it
He showed up to our stockton meet twice :thumb: hes pretty cool after you get passed the obnoxious comments.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

ic im sure hes a cool guy but yah its just the comments thats tick people off but oh well i guess its "acceptable behavior" since hes a mod :thumb:

but since ive never been to this spot does anybody know if there is a Longs close by?

4G64T said:
ic im sure hes a cool guy but yah its just the comments thats tick people off but oh well i guess its "acceptable behavior" since hes a mod :thumb:

but since ive never been to this spot does anybody know if there is a Longs close by?

Longs I don't think there's one anywhere near Stinson beach. Your best bet would be to go to one near your house unless you prefer longs I think there's a walgreens though.

oh i was just asking because i can get a discount at longs just incase there is something left out when we get to the spot but its cool. these 2 weeks are gonna go by fast

4G64T said:
oh i was just asking because i can get a discount at longs just incase there is something left out when we get to the spot but its cool. these 2 weeks are gonna go by fast

I hope they go by soon I can't wait for this meet.

I might be able to make it provided they don't screw me and make me work, if i come ill swing by the store and get something, not 100% sure so hope to see ya guys...

hey guys, is it too late to get on the guest list?..haha. only thing is im prolly gonna have to come in my other car, since the talon is going to go into chrysler tomorrow for the transfer case recall. but ill bring $5 dollars along, unless there is something else that you guys need

Pretty sure i'm gonna make it but it seems like the car isnt gonna be able to...As of today i'm still assembling the block and still waiting to send out the head. Damn i was soo close but no cigar. :talon:

I'm not sure if I'm still going because I lent my car to my sister and she let someone else drive it who crashed it. (read my post for more info.) So I might go with mike (dwnshift) or I might go in my girlfriends car but I don't know what I'm doing for sure yet.

Newsflash! My new AWD has a fatty oil leak so it's quarantined until further notice. FWD powa biotchez...

Sorry but I need an update. Are we meeting somewhere then driving?. Are No. Bay people organizing here?, and So Bay people down there?.. Or are we just meeting in Stinson, and starting the day there?.. If so what time are people looking at?.. Sorry about all the ?'s. If someone would let me know I would be grateful, and forever in your debt. LOL!

look on the first page of the thread I think its my second post it outlines everything, you people really need to read and keep the godamned list going soo we now how much of what to bring.

BlackAWD said:
I'm not sure if I'm still going because I lent my car to my sister and she let someone else drive it who crashed it. (read my post for more info.) So I might go with mike (dwnshift) or I might go in my girlfriends car but I don't know what I'm doing for sure yet.

Let me know if you want to go with me, you're welcome to. :thumb:

well doesnt look like ill be able to make it.. prob wont get my ecu back until the week after.. and if i do get it back i have a family thing to attend.. however if there is going to be a caravan for south bay peeps in the morning somewhere ill swing by..

someone take lots of pics.. in high res

So that means we all have to bring someone we know with a DSM! I'm trying to get my buddies GVR4 out there but hes having Idle Control probs. I lent him mine but hey 90 parts dont fit on a 91! Go figure

Hey Eugene is Matt gonna go? You should ride with him if he ever got his registration tags! LOL!

Somebody give me a ####ing ride! I snapped my timing belt and bent all the valves last week :(.

Preferrably a fast car (Sorry Mahesh, your cars are too slow :p) haha i'm kidding, if anybody wants to give me a ride I'm down to go.

Jebus[tuning] - MOOLAH $$$

damn steve are you serious?? #### well hey I live in san jose, I could give you a ride if my girl doesn't go right now she can't go but I will let you know before the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back