The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Annoying thieves!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nfernotalon

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2007
Greeley, Colorado
So today I got up and ready, walked to my car and my window was popped out, the inside was trashed and my sub, amp and stereo were gone! :notgood:

It wasnt high priced stuff at all it was a walmart pioneer sub a walmart Dual cd player and an old ass bazooka amp, but its still annoying as hell they messed up my tint and now i have no tunes.

The cops took fingerprints but like theyll ever find anyone:toobad:

They were some petty ass thieves, they left my SAFC on the floor and took the cheap stuff, probably some punkass kids. Anyway just wanted to tell you guys about my morning.

Lol they left the SAFC on the floor. Why is it people steal subs and amps but leave the expensive shit alone? If it was me, I would have stole the SAFC and left the amp on the floor.

Lol they left the SAFC on the floor. Why is it people steal subs and amps but leave the expensive shit alone? If it was me, I would have stole the SAFC and left the amp on the floor.

It's kinda hard to sell something that you dont even know what it is! "Umm, so i have this blue box thingy and it has some wires." Thats about the extent of it.

James :laser::talon:

These ####ers need to get a job i can't stand thives they have stole multaple gas cans from the back of my truck ...
But i know who they are i just don't want to be racist i guess they need it more then i do ..
Good thing i'm moving soon i can't stand to live intown.

It's kinda hard to sell something that you dont even know what it is! "Umm, so i have this blue box thingy and it has some wires." Thats about the extent of it.

James :laser::talon:

True but logically, if it has wires, looks cool, and is small, might as well steal it along with the other 50lbs of crap.

I know the feeling. Hell I had my old neon stolen six years ago. They threw enough schoolbooks out the window that the books were worth more than the car. Of course most college kids know that 130 a piece for books adds up quick.

Good thing they didn't take much else, or started going through the engine bay.

Sorry to hear though, it's scary knowing someone can break in that easily. We've had our stuff broken into quite a few times.

It freaks me out, I even had a dream last night someone stole my oxidized hood off the black cherry.. LOL

Pepper spray system. From the Winshield squirters, aimed directly where your head would be when popping the windows. :thumb:

True but logically, if it has wires, looks cool, and is small, might as well steal it along with the other 50lbs of crap.

Not to mention the fact it says SAFCII right on it. I mean 2 seconds on google and you can find out what it is and how much it's worth even if you don't know when you take it LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back