The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

And you thought taxidermy was boring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

this will prolly get locked but LOL thats weird :laugh: :|

Whats this world coming to?LOL

Bawahahahahaaha I just fell out of my chair. Thats some funny sh*t. :laugh:

That is one of the single most disturbing images that my retinas have ever be forced to endure. I'm permanently scarred now, damn you.

Yeah that was weird. But what's worse is the guy has more then one for sale. Also look at some of the other stuff he is selling, such as a frog coin purse. Now< THAT is messed up.

HAHAHA, i think i should bid on this and give it to my buddy as a late christmas present!

petey go woosh said:
Yeah that was weird. But what's worse is the guy has more then one for sale. Also look at some of the other stuff he is selling, such as a frog coin purse. Now< THAT is messed up.

actually, in asia you can buy frog purses and shit like that...my gf has a purse thats a real frog, you squeeze the sides of the mouth and it opens up and you put shit in there..her bro got it for her when he was in the navy....she doesnt use it though :p

well, i guess we know who's interested, it has a bid believe it or not, from fabfive4life, hmmm.... :laugh: :laugh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back