The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

And here I am!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackrose

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 3, 2010
Highland, Indiana
What up all. Im Mike from the Chicago area. I got my GST about a month ago for...... FREE!!!!!! Knew a guy who had it and didnt want to do the maintenance that needed to be done (brakes and rotors and Timing belt). He knew I would take care of it so he gave it to me. Has 240K miles but it has been very well kept.

I also have a 2007 Legacy GT. (Bone Stock)

Im not new to the modding world though. I had a 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege. I was running a GT30R with a EL tubular mani and Vibrant 3" exhaust. I was also running a Microtech stand alone with a J & S safegaurd.

This is my first DSM and so far it looks like it will be a fun car to mess around with. (and a lot easier then messing with the protege)

Other previous cars
1999 Civic
1990 accord
1990 Miata
2004 Mazda 3
1994 Subaru SVX (My First Love)

welcome mike, ull have lots of fun with the dsm, that is of course doing MAINTENANCE first! in which i see you are going to do. chicago native here aswell! ;) you might also want to check out chitowndsm.com its a local forum, and pretty cool to. good luck with the new dsm, and post pics when you can!

Thanks for the welcome. Timing belt is done. Deciding what I wasnt to do about the brakes. It has an oil leak from somewhere that I need to sort out and it sounds like the thrust bearing in the turbo has seen better days. Ill try to post up some pics when I can.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back