The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ams2gJim under hood pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASMX86Routine said:
ar .70 eh? :D

gt30? or is it something bolt on....like err uhh *cough*3065*ahem*

:thumb:

gonna go with speed density/standalone? if so, which?

extensive spark system there...any reason why not just use a maxda leading coil pack instead? reason i ask is ive seen such setups run mid 10s when at the same time ive seen msd dis 500 dollar coil setups on less boost have mis-fire problems with a thinner spark plug gap.

just wondering, understand if you dont wanna give out that much info. thanks!

That is a GT35RL with a T/4 .68 A/R.

I'm going with AEM EMS standalone.

Those coils are only 40-50 bucks. They work just fine for us at AMS, we have put down over 800whp on them.

Jim

Ams2gJim said:
Yep this is still my white gsx. I repaint it pearl gray but I'm a little unhappy with it. I'm either repainting it Viper gray or going with this awesome pearl white from house of colors.

Jim

Do you have a pic of the white that you are wanting to paint your car? I am also thiinking of putting a few layers of white pearl on my car and am looking for some pics.

Lunch_Box said:
Do you have a pic of the white that you are wanting to paint your car? I am also thiinking of putting a few layers of white pearl on my car and am looking for some pics.

No I dont sorry, It is from house of colors the same brand I have on the car now. The white is just plan awesome.

Jim

The only nice white that I have seen to paint my car in person is the white off the Cadillac Escalade. If you can get me more info on the white I would love to see it.

Nice car, bay , rims , and setup. Now only if we could figure out my slave cylinder problem. ROFL as of know my dsm :notgood:

fwdturbobov1996 said:
Nice car, bay , rims , and setup. Now only if we could figure out my slave cylinder problem. ROFL as of know my dsm :notgood:

Thank You, the rims on the car are actually not mine, ill post some new pics of the car soon with new rims and finished.

Ya I'm sure we will figure out your problem.

Jim

Ams2gJim said:
Thank You, the rims on the car are actually not mine, ill post some new pics of the car soon with new rims and finished.

Ya I'm sure we will figure out your problem.

Jim

hey that fork,, uhh fell out of my tranny when i slipped the boot off. ROFL. So time for new one.

fwdturbobov1996 said:
hey that fork,, uhh fell out of my tranny when i slipped the boot off. ROFL. So time for new one.

Thats not good, I told you about that TOB clip. You mite of had it on wrong.

Jim

THE_ARTIST_ said:
you guys should compete in one of those scandelous street wars events :thumb:

Ya, we are thinking about it.

Actually the boy's at Scandalous are coming out with Me, Eric and Eric #2 for some footage.

Ams2gJim said:
Ya, we are thinking about it.

Actually the boy's at Scandalous are coming out with Me, Eric and Eric #2 for some footage.

thats one slow video.. errr.. :D

turbo90gsx said:
Duhaduah dang! Very nice cars! Keep up the awesome work!

Ya i'm very happy with the way things are going. I'm almost done with it and will update the pics here soon.

Engine bay is alot diffrent then the pics i already posted, but ill wait till she is done to show you guys.

Jim

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back