The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Ames Photoshoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruie

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
Ames, Iowa
I am looking to get a photoshoot in before winter projects start taking place as summer is coming to a close. I am looking for 2-5 people that want to get together and snap some pics together. I will provide my pictures once they are edited as well. I am just looking to get some multiple DSM pictures that look sweet. Any 1gs or 2gs welcome :) I am now open any night after 5pm, and any weekend, so let me know what time works for you. You can post here or PM me. I will do multiple times if some people cant work with one time!

I am looking to get a photoshoot in before winter projects start taking place as summer is coming to a close. I am looking for 2-5 people that want to get together and snap some pics together. I will provide my pictures once they are edited as well. I am just looking to get some multiple DSM pictures that look sweet. Any 1gs or 2gs welcome :) I am now open any night after 5pm, and any weekend, so let me know what time works for you. You can post here or PM me. I will do multiple times if some people cant work with one time!

we should all meet up downtown an go do this some night, i know of 3 dsm's right now that would for sure go :thumb:

If mine didn't look like 2 DSMs superglued together I'd be down LOL

im down.. i think if its nice the 15th ill be in ames at the car audio show, but other then that. lets do this.. or why not meet up at midnight maddness and do a little shoot there? idk ideas..

why are you so hated on???

haha i was a punk kid like 5+ years ago, and theres a group there that i had a problem with not long ago, long story short, pulled protection out, and they want to start something everytime i see them. There punks, I would rather not end up in jail for the night though. Its not worth it for photos :p

Edit: It also doesnt help that im outspoken about how i think awd DSM's are some of the sickest cars there are, and people don't seem to agree :p

haha i was a punk kid like 5+ years ago, and theres a group there that i had a problem with not long ago, long story short, pulled protection out, and they want to start something everytime i see them. There punks, I would rather not end up in jail for the night though. Its not worth it for photos :p

Edit: It also doesnt help that im outspoken about how i think awd DSM's are some of the sickest cars there are, and people don't seem to agree :p

next time you pull a weapon out, use it and that will end all the bullshit!! ROFL
but in real talk lets get something lined up :pray:

^ you mean you wish you had a working DSM :p

LOL.. Its because they arent all that :p
They are a good platform, but most of the work is done for you.. Oh well Lolz.

But yes lets get together. Im going to TnT tonight, and will ###### end up DT.

^ you mean you wish you had a working DSM :p

LOL.. Its because they arent all that :p
They are a good platform, but most of the work is done for you.. Oh well Lolz.

But yes lets get together. Im going to TnT tonight, and will ###### end up DT.
Huh?

the top was a reply to you.. dont wish for just a DSM.. wish for a working one.. LOL

That was twords Ruie..Most of the 4g6x guys think that platform is tops.. Dont get me wrong good platform.. but Its a bolt on platform for the most part.. The AWD is done for you at the factory , as is the turbo.. Alot of those guys cant/dont apprciate a build from a totaly non turbo car.. its really a differnt ball game.. Like i said , its a great platfrom, but as far as building goes its an awd dsm.. its already nice out of the box. its really taking credit for having the cash to buy it.. Build something from Na to turbo and youll have a deeper respect for what goes into any build, and youll ###### loose the mind set of "my cars the sickest" I think any build with good execution and taste is a good build, 4g6x or not.. , thus why i dont like evo or mustang guys.. congrats, you bought a fast car.. and i should bow to you why? Just my .02

However, id like to hear the excuses from the AWD platforms when beaten by a FWD car :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back