The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Amazon kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The topic of Chinese/Taiwanese off-brand turbochargers and parts has been beaten to death here. I wouldn't let those parts anywhere near a car that I had respect for.

At least $1500-$1800 worth of new parts for $600, ya right. Another poor quality Chinese turbo rip-off at minimum. But as Chris points out, perhaps a good starting point for the other parts (if you can get them to fit anything and work).

With the exception of the intercooler and tubing, everything in that kit is garbage. Do yourself a huge favor and buy decent components the first time around. You will be rewarded with a nice reliable setup. Keep your eyes open and you can find some nice used parts for a good price

I don't see a pipe that the BOV goes on and where does that WG mount at?
Just stuff I am noticing. Maybe it is just hidden.

At least $1500-$1800 worth of new parts for $600, ya right. Another poor quality Chinese turbo rip-off at minimum. But as Chris points out, perhaps a good starting point for the other parts (if you can get them to fit anything and work).
Even if you're able to use everything but the turbo, and get a quality turbo to use in its place, it could be a decent starting point, assuming the fitment is good on everything - which you'd have to assume it probably isn't. Expect to do some fab work, but at least some of the engineering has been done for you with the pipe routing and the manifold. I know I've bought some aluminum i/c piping kits on eBay in the past and used them with success, but using eBay i/c pipes is a far cry from using an eBay turbo or intercooler.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back