The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Amarillo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nah, not really. That is about an hour and a half north of Lubbock. I'v been wanting to go there. I'v heard the car meets there are WAY better than our ONE car meet, that normally suck. I'm interested in going if there car scene is good. I can probaly get more people to come with me. maybe more evos, a cobra, some LS1s, a gt500.

Thats cool i will check out that site^
Will it looks like we got our first snow 3":rolleyes:
I hope i dont stick around for to long.

Yeah, I'm an Amarillo Racer Junkie hah. You ever cruise 45th or anything EDM95? Hit me up if you wanna cruise or meet up one day...

And yeah, It's nice to have AWD, it's so much nicer in the snow haha

:talon::dsm::laser:

The :dsm: is broke right now. Maybe when i get it back up and on the road I will hit you up and we will cruse 45th.

It looks like amarillo racers.com should be having a cruse night on the 1st like they always do. I do not know looks like there is way too many mopar guys and not enough dsm'rs.

Yeah, theres alot of Mopar freaks out there, my brother drives an SRT4 actually and thinks hes Mopar king, I only know of one other DSM'er and he's dsmchiv from Amarillo Racers, but yeah man hit me up one day

231-6043

-- Kevin

Whats up? So have you all got any more snow down there?
This morning it was like 18* at 6:30 and I am still cold.
I hate the snow man.

Since there really isn't a Texas DSM forum I took it upon myself to make one!!

Texas_DSM :: Index

It is just starting, so I need help from everyone possible!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back