The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Aluminum Wheels for 93 Laser RS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Peterson

Probationary Member
Jul 18, 2019
Madison, Wisconsin
I am looking for a set of aluminum wheels for my laser rs that I'm trying to build in memory of a friend that had drown in Lake Superior. He had two lasers and a talon that he loved and nobody took the time to do anything in memory of him so I took it upon myself to find a car, buy it, and now try to build it up. I don't have a lot funds as I have four children, but I'm looking for a set of rims and someone that can make me a decal for the back window. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,,

This is who does my window stickers, check them out and see if they can do what you would like.
https://stickycreations.com/
As for wheels, post up a WTB (want to buy) ad in the classified section and let the whole forum crowd get back with you on what they have. :thumb:
Welcome to the forum and nice of you to want to honor your friend in this unique way!!!

Better yet, post a pic of what you're looking for, no knowing what people have sitting in the back of they're shop! I've got a couple sets tucked away currently.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back