The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

alternator?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipsemustang

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 15, 2005
suburbs, Minnesota
alright so i just got my car out of storage about a week ago, and the car was dead, i thought this was a little funny because my car started fine all winter long even when it was really cold, but i charged it for about an hour and than drove it a half hour home, and than the next morning the car wouldnt start at all it had just a little bit of power, so my dad thought this was a battery problem so i bought a new battery and everything worked fine for about 2 days and than i didnt drive it for 2 days and i got in to drive it this morning and the thing had zero power, now my dad thinks its either the alternator or i have an electrical leak, but the only thing i have installed this winter is a A/F gauge which i wired just like they have it on VFAQ. so does everyone else think its an alternator problem?

It could be the alternator. did you check all your connections for the battery? If you have a shop near by take out the alternator and go get it tested then you will know for sure.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back