The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Update Your Password Today!

We have implemented tools to identify member accounts using insecure passwords and will be locking those accounts until their passwords are updated. Don't get locked out of your account - update your password today, and ensure your account has a valid email address on file. Read more here...
Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Alternator Group Buy - Final Diameter Poll

DIAMETERS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spyderdrifter

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2009
Some where in, Colorado
Are these prices for a whole alternator or just a pulley?

calgst95

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 23, 2004
bakersfield, California
There's another thread with the instructions to leave your deposit. They need 10 for each type to make them, but most only have 3 or 4 deposits right now.
Thank you, I’m one of the ones that placed deposits for them. The other post you are referring to says not to reply or post on it. So it’s kinda hard to ask about it.

BoostedTalonTS

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 21, 2002
Bay Area, California
I had no idea that my vote meant that I'd be participating in the group buy. -I already have a 2g UR alt pulley (stock UR diameter) that's working fine on my Saturn alternator, as I've expressed in a couple of these UR threads. Please disregard my vote for a 10% UD UR GM alt pulley

unorthodox

Proven Member
Oct 30, 2009
Gainesville, Georgia
We are following up with each thread to let everyone know that all the UR GB's are closed.

We appreciate the opportunity and hope to find another option to bring the products to you with another DSM Tuners vendor partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds