The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Alternator belt tensioner

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King_Milo

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 29, 2006
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
I know this is a stupid question but can anyone post up pics of how the tensioner / brace for the alternator is supposed to be installed. It's been a while since I've messed with the car and decided to put it back together. I either don't have the right bolts (unlikely, keep everything in ziploc bags and labeled) or I'm just having a retarded moment. The only way I've been able to get it to bolt up, it was pressing against the base of the PS pulley and rubbing the belts.

Thanks in advance.

For some reason it wont let me up load onto the forum. So i will put it on my profile. I took 2 of the best pictures i could not much room to get a camera into... sorry not the best pictures in the world..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back