The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Alright guys I want another DSM but something nice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOEY A

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 5, 2006
Chitown, Illinois
I had some great times with my DSM and I’m looking for another one. I really want something with low miles( so I can put miles on it and enjoy it) I don’t want a cut up race car and I want AC and nice factory paint along with

Condition matters to me more than mods and at this point a simple Bolton FP black with cams that I can save all the creature comforts us nice.

Mostly looking at 1GAs since pop up head lights I do quit like.

I made the mistake of letting a clean low milage garage queen slip away. It was a black GSX that was real nice

Pretty much I want a car that’s been taken care of the right way and I can bring it to cars and coffee and do some autocross with and show it off since I don’t see DSMs anymore in my area.

Thanks guys and I love this website and all the great people I’ve meet!

Ive learned over the years if you can get it do it, dont wait, i hate when i have things that got away from me. i try to keep a stash of money just in case for things.

Hit the FB groups "DSM Classifieds, DSM CLASSIFIEDS, DSM Junkie" along with BAT and other search tools and as Pauley said don't hesitate though, as the days of picking and choosing and paying low prices are coming to an end for both the 1G and 2G platforms; especially the nice ones.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back