The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

All You EVERETT/MILL CREEK guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_Zak

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2006
Everett, Washington
Whos been running around in their 1gb?

I saw a blue one the other day, and another one but i forgot the color. Younger kid driving.

Both were 1GB TSi AWD's

I'm cruising around in my DD Civic.
Wish I Had my GSX out and running...

Shooting for Aug. 1st.

Anyways its nice to see you guys out driving your DSM!

I'm Jealous! haha.

Let me know whos rolling around in everett....:thumb:

well i was in everett rollin in a white TSI AWD. my friend was the driver and i was the passenger. it was on friday. my Laser was at my house with 1/4 tank of gas and i didn't feel like driving it. which civic were you in? we saw alot of civics and other cars driving around in everett.

I have a 95 dark grey civic sedan.
its got clear corners and steelies with a primered hood bumper and fenders from the lady I rear ended :D. Doh!

Also have right rear 1/4 panel damage from the previous owner.
and a K&N intake to make it sound more like a honda with a good exhaust.
I like it simply for better fuel economy and reusability.:thumb:

Just my simple daily driver til I get my car back on the road.
I spun damn near every crank bearing and 2 rod bearings, being ran low on oil. LOL.

Should see my car running around again August.

Anyone else in these areas?
I'm ALWAYS on 128th/132nd in Mill Creek as my best friend lives across the street from the mill creek/132nd Albertsons, and I work out at Miekos fitness down there where he works as well.

So if any of you guys are looking for gym memberships for $18 a month, contact me:)

i think i saw you on that day LOL. my friends TSI is pushin 15psi on stock 14B with EVO 3 manifold. its hella clean and he also has clear corners. LOL

maybe next time i'll bring my dsm out and give ya a heads up:dsm:

nice i saw a black eclipse or something like that last night in marysville but idk if it was a DSMer or anything. i'll sometime be going to VTR to pick up my clear marker lights for my headlight assembly so i'll be mobbin thru everett if anyone wanna chill??

Simple - I dont think Ive seen you around.

You have quite some work done to that DSM.
You need to make it out to a meet where I'm there if you havn't already!

I live in everett as well. I go to the tulalip alot so you could have seen me driving through there, mines black.

whats VTR? is that a shop?

yeah VTR is a shop on 3rd ave in everett. they do window tinting and performance upgrades and what not mostly for WRX's and other turbo'd cars. They have worked on 1G's and 2G's before so its not that bad of a place.

hmmm i did see your 2g the other day then its looks pretty sick :sneaky:

thats pretty sick. im thinking of instead of turboing my NA 4G63 im going to do a 2.4L swap and see what times i can pull and see what i can produce. now i just need is the time and money :(

Ill be moving to everett in about a month, im looking to pick up a 1g and get back into the dsm world, i hope to see you guys.

If it was in Marysville, it was probably me. 2g TSI, recently put a 2gb front bumper on. There is only one other black 2g i've seen, an i work on state so its hard for em to get by without me noticing, but yeah ony one other black TSI, that i've seen so far at least. Only been back from cali for a month or so, so maybe I just have not seen a black GSX yet.

If it was in Marysville, it was probably me. 2g TSI, recently put a 2gb front bumper on. There is only one other black 2g i've seen, an i work on state so its hard for em to get by without me noticing, but yeah ony one other black TSI, that i've seen so far at least. Only been back from cali for a month or so, so maybe I just have not seen a black GSX yet.

well i saw a red TSI with a FMIC on and piller pod and other mods :sneaky: looked pretty badass. I saw a white either GST or GSX with painted black hood and front bumper with a FMIC but idk if it was a dsmer from here or not but just a heads up if any dsmer sees me driving in my 1G give a heads up or salute :)

well this is off topic but is anyone interested in a fully built 1995 2G GST?? has a fresh 6 bolt motor less than 20K on it thats almost complete, built head and bottom end. slowboy fmic. 16G turbo. full 3" exhaust, turbo manifold and intake. Also has 18 inch panthers, tein springs. kyb struts. strut bars on front rear and behind seats, jet black paint with black wheels, 5% tint all around, 97-99 front end conversion, and a triple pillar pod. Other than that car is clean only problems is it needs a new ECU, new maf sensor and map sensor also it was backed into by the passenger side rear fender wall minor dent easy pull out and didn't damage the tires or anything.My friend is selling it and i also have pics of the car so its legit. $3,000 firm.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back