The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

all silver 2gs sign in here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heres a rough pic of mine I'll try to get some more recent ones put up this after noon for some reason I can't get any of my newer pics to load new camera

Attachments

• DSCN0478.jpg
    DSCN0478.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 181
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Wish my car looked half as good as some of the cars in this thread.

Eclipsed 9916, the last 2 pictures are just SEX!

The artist, are those real ssr's or no? Can you give me the size and offset? LOOKS BANGIN!!!!!!!!

Right here,

Name - Sheldon
Area - Union City, California (NorCal)

Year = 1998
Model and trim = Eclipse RS
Picture = Sig avatar or public profile for pictures

Yaaay!!! Something to finally be apart of other than just being a member of the forum..:p I dont have a real good pic but this is better than nothing,,

Attachments

• IMG00007.jpg
    IMG00007.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 103
silver but getting it painted black in spring when i put turbo spoiler and new fender on...

Traitor LOL J/K man, as long as you enjoy your car its all good. I was actually thinking about painting my car too. Either the Gunmetal color, white, or a Viper Blue

Yeah, no doubt. Love your car By the way very CLEAN ;) If my eclipse bumper came in already we would look almost identical. Except your paint is nicer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back