The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

All or Nothing Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98GSXin

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 2, 2010
Santa Clara, California
Update. I need my backyard back. Whittled it down to $350 for everything previously. Come take everything for $200. I mean everything. no picking and choosing. Everything for $200.

Long time no see, I know. But I've been mulling over the thought of getting rid of all my dsm stuff as of late. The time has come and I have no need for any of this stuff any more. I want it all to go, preferably in one transaction. Someone else can take the time to part it all out and profit from it. I've already written it off as a loss so I'm not expecting to get rich off everything.

Items left worth noting: 2 19" Pirelli P-Zero tires with some life left, Dejon intake powder coated jet black, Wilwood 3/4" clutch master cylinder, 4 valve covers, j pipe, 2g turbo throttle body, set of tail lights tinted, stock 2g gsx radio, 2 turbo xs bov's, external wastegate, t25, 1g bov, boost gauge, 7 bolt oil pan and oil pump, stock manifolds (intake/exhaust), heat shield sand blasted and hi-temp painted, test pipe to replace cat converter.

Pics: DSM PARTS Photos by 98gsxin | Photobucket

The rest of the stuff is all random things that I picked up during my DSM days and never got around to using or selling. Here's pictures of everything. Theres some random Starion/Conquest stuff but you can take that too if you want it.

I'll hear some offers. And if you're dead set on only getting one or two things we can maybe work something out. But like I said, I would rather just have it all moved out at once. So bring a truck and bring cash. This is once in a lifetime. Don't miss out.

t25, Brake lines, black valve cover, pr j pipe, mitsu spark plug cover, oil filters and oil cooler sold.
Now $200 for the rest OMGOMG
Can deliver it for you. Text me 408-605-4158

(would also consider a trade for a gaming laptop or paintball gear)

Last edited:
Update: If you don't have the means to collect all these treasures at once, I can help you out and deliver it for you. I want my backyard back. Come pick this stuff up!

I'm getting in to paintball. I'll take gear in a trade. Need a mask, chest protector, pods, harness to hold the pods and a tank, remote coil, paintballs, carbon fiber air tank (preferably 4500 psi). Let me know.

When I use to be really into paintballing I always bought my gear at face blast. The guy that works there is very laid back. Highly recommend him.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back