The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

All invited 1G Photo challenge, prove me wrong

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9 T GSX

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 19, 2008
St.Pete, Florida
Just a little fun
With the internet being as small as it is and all, its possible I may have missed it but in all my years of looking at pictures of our cars I have never found a picture of all 3 models in one picture?

1G Challenge:
Find a exterior picture with all 3 turbo models only (Eclipse, Talon, Laser) from the 2 different manufactures Mitsu, Chrysler AWD or FWD, if you can find a picture of just AWD's and a one of FWD's even better. Can be all 1GA/1GB but preferably 1GA if possible. all same color different color doesn't matter

Begin.......

Does it count if I take my OWN picture? ;)
I have a 1990 Laser, 1990 Talon TSI and 1990 GSX.....:cool:
Two of those are "twins", read about them HERE.
The GSX is White, the twins are Red.

You sure can, Just have them all nice and shiny (or not) taken with a high resolution. cause ya know nobody wants low res wallpaper. :D

Just a little fun
With the internet being as small as it is and all, its possible I may have missed it but in all my years of looking at pictures of our cars I have never found a picture of all 3 models in one picture?

1G Challenge:
Find a exterior picture with all 3 turbo models only (Eclipse, Talon, Laser) from the 2 different manufactures Mitsu, Chrysler AWD or FWD, if you can find a picture of just AWD's and a one of FWD's even better. Can be all 1GA/1GB but preferably 1GA if possible. all same color different color doesn't matter

Begin.......
This might have it. Great pic either way from waaaay back when.

Definitely a great pic and I am sure there is a little bit of everything in that shot. Not quite what I am looking for. Something more like this but able to see entirety of all cars

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure can, Just have them all nice and shiny (or not) taken with a high resolution. cause ya know nobody wants low res wallpaper. :D
Oh I just had to poke fun. If I can get them all in one pic this weekend I will give it a shot. I don't think that I have a picture like that so it would be nice.
Have fun, I don't talk about the Laser I have because it needs a new head and is on the back burner since no AWD in 90 for Plymouth. :)

Take you pick

Wow. Closest one yet but not quite there. Whole lotta talons in there.

I swear I had a good one at one point in time, but these are what I can find right now...

I swear I had a good one at one point in time, but these are what I can find right now...

This maybe the 3 hard to tell what that the red car is after the white one in the middle, too bad the other white car wasn't next to the white what looks like an eclipse?? then this would have been the closest to the challenge.

Keep searching guys..

Went to the old files for these. Circa 2007 or there abouts. What do I win?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back