The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

All Honda Haters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have no problem with Honda's, just when they act like whats under their hood is some secret sauce, and they wont show you are tell you. Yea we all have our own methods of engine building, but seriously its like dealing with a catty women sometimes

Thats why I like our breed, when we get asked "What are we running under there?" it refers to our turbo, not some engine swap, b20 gsr head type R conversion etc.

We only run one thing, a 4G63

Technically speaking, that's true. However, we do the whole "6 bolt swap, 2g head, awd conversion" thing.

This is so stupid, i know so many brain dead jackass ricer cheap ####ing dsm owners that it makes me hate the community.

You might be hanging out with the ricer community @ a ricer hang out that's why you see those hondas.

Like phunny said who keeps import drag racing alive? surely not the handful of dsms its all the hondas the serious ones.

Go to honda-tech and check the drag racing section and see how they get down the fabrication and pride in the work.

Most of the idiots talking shit about hondas don't have a fast car to begin with.

ill just leave this here

SpeedFactory / Competition Clutch Outlaw Civic 8.29 @ 185 - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXooCqChncc&feature=autoplay&list=UUUVWSLwwNAVw8OVwou_558w&playnext=1

^^^1000% agreed.

Ignorance is irrespective to car branding.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW i love and adore drag racing, so regardless of the car i love the sport.

The fact that 240 owners talk shit w/e website you on is amazing, its a bunch of clowns who hang Chinese rice containers and colored zip tires to hold on bumpers with stretch tires to get sideways.

I think drifting is worse then the altezza fad but thats just my personal opinion.

I love my S2000. I have more fun driving it than my 400AWHP Talon. Going fast in a straight line kind of lost it's fun once I moved to the mountains though. The Talon is fun on those roads but it just feels out of it's element, the S2000 is a true drivers car and it shows.

A great friend of mine owns a late 90's Civic coupe. She's not into cars at all, so perhaps that has something to do with it. But I've never found her to be obnoxious about her car.

Poor attitudes are universal. There will always be a percentage of crappy people in any crowd. There are just so many Hondas out there that there seem to be a larger number of idiots than there really are.

BTW i love and adore drag racing, so regardless of the car i love the sport.

The fact that 240 owners talk shit w/e website you on is amazing, its a bunch of clowns who hang Chinese rice containers and colored zip tires to hold on bumpers with stretch tires to get sideways.

I think drifting is worse then the altezza fad but thats just my personal opinion.

Yea some of the things some of the S chassis people pretty much do is the same shit and the asshat clown hondas. There is about half who no sticker no rice it with the stock motor with a turbo and the other half that keep it clean with a good solid swap build and keep it simple.

So since I am a previous Honda owner dose that make me a dumb ass to everyone ? That's all I hear is the bad about Honda and some of the owners. There are a handful of Honda owners that are not into the rice my ride bs. I hate hearing these stories. Most real Honda owners that really put the time and money into a solid built Honda never get any respect because of the other filth. I had a well built Honda just under 400whp. Not a good platfourm to build on in the first place due to only being able to have fwd but it was fun. Don't get me wrong tho I do love my eclipse (poor mans Evo). Where do most of you stand with euro tuner cars? I also own a Audi s4 2001. If I had the money that would be my go to. Great platfourm to build on but parts are $$$$$$$$$.

I think that most people simply look too deeply into things.

Perhaps, when I was younger, I could identify with one crowd over another. These days, if it runs reliably and can haul all of my shit, I'm happy with it. It'd be nice if it could stop bullets, but that's what plates are for.

At the end of the day, if YOU are happy with YOUR car, who gives a flying #### what anyone else thinks about it?

I do agree with you. I was only asking a question to those who just feel the need to even start a forum like this LOL every group Honda, Mitsubishi, ect. Has its "special people" so I'd say let this one rest at that :p

My username says it all. License plate is RIP VTEC once it comes in the mail.

well i like honda i have a built k20a eg making 525 whp on stock block and stock head but how ever like people say it easy to push a car then pull one and you just cant beat the price it cost less to make a gsx fast then it does a honda but awd vs front wheel drive you pick which is better

This is being stereotypical. I own 2 Hondas. 1 del sol SI and one 91 hatchback. These are my DD. I also just got a 2gb gsx. Each car shines in its own category. my hondas get over 30 mpg in the city. reliable as a tank. no matter the weather, season, or time of the month unlike our DSM. of course there are those who make the hondas look bad but we have those too. how many riced out eclipses and talons do you see? i see alot here in Chicago ..... my point is the owner makes the car. not the other way around

thoughtd id put this here....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KDrpPqsXfVU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OMFG! I laughed so hard, I teared up and everything!

thoughtd id put this here....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KDrpPqsXfVU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This video was the best part of this entire thread. It had me rolling.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back