The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

All Carlisle Ppl Take A Look

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twenty5psi

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 7, 2002
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
this is bullshit..thanx to the idiots doing burnouts in the parking lot and the people throwing beer bottles and stones(which almost hit ME0 there will probaly be no more carlisle again..:cry:

i just read that on talk. i have yet to make it to carlisle, they cant do this! :cry:

Originally posted by Isotta91
i just read that on talk. i have yet to make it to carlisle, they cant do this! :cry:

its sad..my first year,had so much fun and now this..i was planning to go back next year too..this was like one of the biggest in the nation too..really is sad..:(

i saw it on the news tonight(i live 10 minutes from carlisle so its the "local" news) and the CEO of carlisle pulled the plug on the show for next year because of: public drunkeness, nudity, underage drinking, rowdy showgoers. they interviewed several ppl who lived around the fairgrounds and their houses were damaged from people throwing things, etc etc. the chief of police even came on and said "i kid you not, we had to rush print several hundred tickets because we ran out" since several hundred people were cited inside the show and others pulled over. thats my .02 and the whole story from the news.

Me and badastsi were there Friday and Saturday! It was pretty cool while we were there. But we left about 4:30 Saturday. It must of got rowdy after. Oh well, idiots ruin everything.

Shit like this happened at the shootout last year. They almost weren't gonna have that this year. Just because some stupid punks have to act like idiots, they ruin it for other people. Hopefully the shootout this year will have better behaved people. (Don't get me wrong, I like to party....but property damage and other shit like that is wrong).

yea i just read about that awhile earlier. it really sucks that a few people have to ruin such a great thing for everyone. i personally have not been able to attend the show, which i'm really mad for now cause i'll never get a chance to do so. i can't see why people need to act that way. i'm not saying i don't like to see boobs, but holy hell the way it sounds, not a single woman there didnt show her ish off. i talked to a buddy of mine a bit ago that went, he said that the riot was right next to him and people were throwing beer bottles and rocks and whatnot. let's be serious here! its a car show! why the f do u gotta act like that!

Cant say that it suprises me at all. They said after last year that if it was like that again they were not going to have the show anymore. It just gets worse and worse every year as the crowed and scene gets worse and worse.

never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. that really sucks because i wanted to go next year and i have never been there.:mad:

Brendon:dsm:

#### #### ####! When I went sunday it wasn't bad at all, except for your ricers doing a few burnouts. I'll assume it was them doing all the other stupid shit because it seems to fit right up there alley. My buddy stayed the weekend and he said the hotel that he was at was destroyed. It probably devastated the town.

Originally posted by DMS-WhiteGSX
they cancel carlisle every year.. they did this last year too.. don't worry.

yeah but i think this time they mean it..but then on the other hand i dont think they have as big of a turn out for any other event just because of the popularity of imports and fast and furious cars..think about it though..15$ for each person with probaly over 30k people this weekend not even including the entering fees for cars and vendors and so on..thats ALOT of money to pass up and they would have to be stupid to call it quits..i think they just need to overlook what went wrong,deal with all those problems,beef up security and make it known that people will be arrested,not kicked out for breaking the rules..thats my opinion though..:)

yeah that does suck that they are goin to cancel it next year........but who knows maybe they won't cancel.........anyways is anyone goin to the car show in ocean city in june..........

Originally posted by mickblack
yeah that does suck that they are goin to cancel it next year........but who knows maybe they won't cancel.........anyways is anyone goin to the car show in ocean city in june..........

ill roll with you..:cool: no seriously though what is it and whats it like?..

yeah the people doing burnouts and other things was kind of bad. Oooo whats this, a dsmtuners member doing a burnout?

Attachments

• carlisle burnout.jpeg.jpg
    carlisle burnout.jpeg.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 208
that SOB..bet he wishes he had lsd..so did you get the dsm yet ryan?.

i got my car up for sale and im in the market for a 2G but if the absolute perfect 1G comes along ill jump on it.

Originally posted by twenty5psi

ill roll with you..:cool: no seriously though what is it and whats it like?..

it is june 7th and 8th which is a sat. and sun. it's on 40th street and it is like 40 dollars to enter your car..........my friend is goin to reserve our room now so just get back with me if you want to go.....my car should be finished by then..........

theywon't cancel it. that surrounding area makes to much money off of the event and other events. they would be hurting themselves to cabcel it. the stupidity is a small price to pay for all the money they bring in.

Brendon:dsm:

Originally posted by twenty5psi

yeah but i think this time they mean it..but then on the other hand i dont think they have as big of a turn out for any other event just because of the popularity of imports and fast and furious cars..think about it though..15$ for each person with probaly over 30k people this weekend not even including the entering fees for cars and vendors and so on..thats ALOT of money to pass up and they would have to be stupid to call it quits..

They pull 100,000 for one of their domestic shows and not one policeman is called there.

Some kids need to grow up and cut the bullsh!t.

Originally posted by JayHass

They pull 100,000 for one of their domestic shows and not one policeman is called there.

Some kids need to grow up and cut the bullsh!t.

agreed

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back