The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

All-Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When is the cruise? I'm not new to the car but I am new to this community.

It's the first Saturday of every month on Merrill rd in the big lots parking lot for Arlington. When I lived in Jax 9 years ago, There was one every weekend on a different side of town. Once I move back in May, I'll find out if there is still one once a week.

I wont have my car there for May but come June I'll have it there (even though it needs a paint job)

I'm just getting back into the DSM world, I think they still have a meetup every other Saturday on the southside. I'll confirm. Welcome back to Jax! Glad to see we still have some love in Jax for our problamatic moneypits.....errrrr....I mean DSM's :cool:

It's the first Saturday of every month on Merrill rd in the big lots parking lot for Arlington. When I lived in Jax 9 years ago, There was one every weekend on a different side of town. Once I move back in May, I'll find out if there is still one once a week.

I wont have my car there for May but come June I'll have it there (even though it needs a paint job)

a group of us meet up @ the BestBuy in orange park Saturday nights also

a group of us meet up @ the BestBuy in orange park Saturday nights also

That's good to hear. Does everyone have love for the NTs or will I be like the black sheep showing up? Here in NC there is nothing so I'd like to meet up with some DSMers.

I'm just getting back into the DSM world, I think they still have a meetup every other Saturday on the southside. I'll confirm. Welcome back to Jax! Glad to see we still have some love in Jax for our problamatic moneypits.....errrrr....I mean DSM's :cool:

Welcome back to you as well and thanks! I'm not quite in Jax yet but will be very soon. My wife, son and I are going to driving at night on May 2nd and should be in Jax sometime Sat morning. We are both excited to be coming home!:hellyeah:

I'm here still. Got a few more things to do before I've got my GSX on the road.
Cam seals, 20g, fmic, ceddymods, shaft seals, rack and pinion.
Taking my time nice and slow ;)

That's what tech days are for :thumb: Everyone meet up somewhere for breakfast and then go to someones house to tackle a car together. The Mustang guys that my Father-in-law is in with do it about once every 3 months.

I just think it would be cool to be able to meet some of the people from the forum. Plus it would get me out of the house away from my wife and son LOL

That's what tech days are for :thumb: Everyone meet up somewhere for breakfast and then go to someones house to tackle a car together. The Mustang guys that my Father-in-law is in with do it about once every 3 months.

I just think it would be cool to be able to meet some of the people from the forum. Plus it would get me out of the house away from my wife and son LOL

My car could totally be the first patient. Lmao. No, but seriously that does sound fun.

I'm down. I don't have enough parts to do anything just yet. Just lemme know when and we can all meet up I got tools and free weekends to help out.

I might be pulling my motor to clean it up a lot easier LOL

I would be down, maybe even this weekend depending on where and when. Anyone in the orange park area?

I won't be in Orange Park but I will be living in Arlington again. I loved it growing up because it's like right in the middle of Jacksonville. Every side of town was like 20-30 mins away.

I won't be in Orange Park but I will be living in Arlington again. I loved it growing up because it's like right in the middle of Jacksonville. Every side of town was like 20-30 mins away.

Lol. Signs that you live in jacksonville.

Lol. Signs that you live in jacksonville.

Not quite yet, not until the 3rd of May. Both my wife and I grew up in Jax. I lived in Arlington and she lived in Baldwin. She moved to NC in late 2005 and I fallowed in 2006. It's just time that we both come back home to where we grew up (but in Arlington where I grew up LOL)

I was looking for a picture, and always check in here whenever I happen to go on this crazy forum. Looks like I haven't met a few of you guys. Jaxness and her Hubble used to set up the local meets and was going pretty decent for a while, but have recently moved to California. They were an awesome asset to our community.

There's a ton of DSMr's in town, and have some talent, but most everyone are too busy. My schedule has finally started to free up, and am working on some projects again. I'm probably one of the busiest DSMr's, with my schedule, but never too busy to meet up and welcome some peeps in the Jacksonville area.

PM me if you guys ever want to grab some grub, shoot the shit, and I'll be more than happy to show you guys around, or at least update you if you haven't lived here in forever. (I log on here once a year or so.) I'm Ernie, so just holla.

Im actually in the orange park area just recently moved out into town from base. Ive only bwwn in the jax area for about 7 months, and havent met any of the dsms here. There are two on base, a gray gsx and a green gst. Ill have to get ahold of them to meet up. And I dont have my dsm here, its up in washington until june when I move my wife down, but I would still like to meet up

I'm in the Mandarin area. I haven't had my car out in a while, with buying our first home and building my shop funds have been tight.

That being said if you guys ever do a tech day, glad to host it at my place. Just got done building a 3 bay 1000sq ft shop in my back yard. No lift yet, but I will have a 2 post lift in the next few months.

Be nice to re-kindle the DSM scene here in Jax, and wow Ernie, haven't seen you post in a long time, hope all is well.

I'm in the Mandarin area. I haven't had my car out in a while, with buying our first home and building my shop funds have been tight.

That being said if you guys ever do a tech day, glad to host it at my place. Just got done building a 3 bay 1000sq ft shop in my back yard. No lift yet, but I will have a 2 post lift in the next few months.

Be nice to re-kindle the DSM scene here in Jax, and wow Ernie, haven't seen you post in a long time, hope all is well.

I was looking for a picture on here and always check in this area before being dormant for years. Congrats on the married life! I'm not an officer this year for the Jaycees and have been getting back into my ol' hobbies.

Sounds like your new house is a dream come true so can't wait to catch up again. It really doesn't take any effort getting the DSM scene to meet up. Hosting a huge Meet is one thing, but to call and keep touch with the few of us hanging around should just be timing everyone's schedules right.

We all need to catch up!!

I'll drive up! Im in contact with Ern dawg still and Alex in OP, he's got some DSMr's out there too I know he'll be more than happy getting together. Jax's and Justins little weekly things was great!

That's very kind of you to say that you would host and let one use your place for a tech event. :thumb: I can't wait to move down and meet some peeps LOL May 3rd is not that far off. Before I can drive my car in Jax, I would have to put the front bumper and tail pipe back on from me taking it of to put on the trailer. I would also have to go to the tax agency to get it registered. It's currently out due to inspection reasons and I didn't feel like forking out registration fees twice this year.:sneaky:

Im good fridays after 2 or saturday or sundayanytime

I never heard back from you about Sunday. Just let me know when you want to meet up. I was shocked we were even free when you text me, but we made plans to go to One Spark, see the boat show, ride bikes at the beach, and play tennis later.

I'll drive up! Im in contact with Ern dawg still and Alex in OP, he's got some DSMr's out there too I know he'll be more than happy getting together. Jax's and Justins little weekly things was great!
Of course! Just keep me in the loop when you come back to town!

That's very kind of you to say that you would host and let one use your place for a tech event. :thumb: I can't wait to move down and meet some peeps LOL May 3rd is not that far off. Before I can drive my car in Jax, I would have to put the front bumper and tail pipe back on from me taking it of to put on the trailer. I would also have to go to the tax agency to get it registered. It's currently out due to inspection reasons and I didn't feel like forking out registration fees twice this year.:sneaky:
Kyle's balla' status so we have enough room over his pad. All I can fit in my garage are both DSM's and the entire Craftsman storage catalog.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back