The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Alberta

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was at Picknpull recently getting parts for the GST. There were 4 cars at barlow. No 4g63s tho. Vr8slo I traded the link to a guy in the states today. Sorry bro.

I was at Picknpull recently getting parts for the GST. There were 4 cars at barlow. No 4g63s tho. Vr8slo I traded the link to a guy in the states today. Sorry bro.
np im just hoping to get 1 of my awd dsms running for the winter. got my head back from the machine shop just not sure if i can trust the work done on it, might get another shop to check it out.

np im just hoping to get 1 of my awd dsms running for the winter. got my head back from the machine shop just not sure if i can trust the work done on it, might get another shop to check it out.
Where was the work done? If your in Calgary and want a second opinion I don't mind taking a look. I only start billing if I have to work on it. But for fellow DSM guys in AB, I always like to help out. Its those damn skyline guys I charge out the @$$ for my inspections LOL:hellyeah:. But if you have some cams you'd like to sell me I'm game to check them out.

Where was the work done? If your in calgary and want a second opinion I don't mind taking a look. I only start billing if I have to work on it. But for fellow DSM guys in AB, I always like to help out. Its those damn skyline guys I charge out the @$$ for my inspections LOL:hellyeah:. But if you have some cams you'd like to sell me I'm game to check them out.
i took it to economy cylinder head. im sure its fine but im no machinist. the head was fully built by previous owner but i sold the hks cams out of it. got it leveled, cleaned (glass beads) and hot tank i think, and new exhaust guides cause i was told they were worn on thrust side, pretty sure the valves were cut and vacuum tested for chamber sealing. i was just worried if its been leveled too many times because of how close the intake valves are to deck edge. was then told they are normally fairly close and was shown a wear indicator for service limit. so i got the thickest mls head gasket i could find. hks 1.6mm

Anyone in Edmonton know if there are any GST or GSX 2g in the pnp? Or any junk yards for that matter. I need a stock shift knob and a knock sensor.

I -think- mine is working. But a spare would sure be nice to confirm.

Scratch that!

Anyone in the edmonton area want to trade my manual trans for automatic?

My transmission is clean and rebuilt, transfercase as well. And im using an ACT 2600 clutch.

2 - 1G AWD Talons at Barlow PNP in Calgary. Both missing turbos
96 ESi Talon with 2GB rear bumper/door strakes.
3G with black vinyl (what most call leather) rear seats

3G belt receivers do not fit 2G belt buckles.

I swear I'm never going back there.....

Figured I'd pick up a center vent and make a gauge pod. AC/Heater Interior Vent $4 on price list.
Guy at checkout.... well there's 2 vents on this and a switch....etc...etc... How much just for the front fascia if I remove that other crap? $6 ... I told them to keep it. I dunno what the weight value is for plastic, but it's not gonna be much.

At least I got some free clips with my $1 admission. I coulda fit that fascia in my tool box if I stripped all the crap I didn't need off it. :)

Last edited:
If anyone in is interested, I have a 3000gt VR4 big brake kit that I purchased from RTM Racing for sale. Comes with Powerslot rotors, and all the hardware needed. Its a $750 kit that I barely used.

Asking $500 for everything, located in Regina, SK.

I'll be damn near in black falds tomorrow (just a few km's East) dropping a load at formula Powell
I have 2 good 6 bolt blocks 1 turbo and 1 n/t, I could possibly squeeze on in the truck if your interested. N/T blocks a virgin block.

Last edited:
we should set up a alberta dsm meet if there is enough interest... sadly i only got my stock 97 awd beater running for now...

Anyone around Calgary want some free brake parts? I put new front pads/rotors on my ESi, and like a month later I upgraded to GSX calipers. Not positive, but I think the FWD Turbo cars use the same front brakes. Can still see some cross-hatching on the rotors. Very low kms on these.

SR Performance cross drilled rotors
Semi-Metallic pads (PBR I think)
Single piston Calipers
Lines

Pick N Pull is 1/2 off everything (except wheels/batteries) till Monday. Looks like there is 2 DSM's in the Barlow Calgary lot, but they've been there awhile.

The 1990 talon is a fwd, motor is picked already. Anyone know if the 1992 is awd with the 4 bolt rear end?
I don't want to pull a rear end in this rain, but I will!

Barlow Calgary PNP

There is an AWD 1G in there with a Viscous rear diff still in it. I'm assuming the viscous is toast since it's so old.

Both 1G talons are missing turbos, so is the Plymouth Laser

Red 2ga Talon is ESi

Was gonna snag the leather 03 Tiburon seats to make some more office chairs, but there was people climbing all over it. :)

Looking for a carbon 2g hood around Calgary. OEM style or xtreme GT style. Can be damaged. If oem style I will be grafting a carbontrix vent into it, so it will be repainted (clearcoat can be trash)

I have a VIS evo hood, but it doesn't look right with the Talon bumper. I *think* the xtreme can pull off the look.

Just picked up a 96 TSI awd project. I'll try to keep my build updated

Anyone parting a 2G around Calgary? I'm looking for inner fender liners (both sides) for a turbo car. The liners that protect the engine and transmission from wheel well muck (not fender liners) Non-turbo ones might work.

Anybody in Calgary rolling DSM, shit be nice to have some people that actually admire owning of of these,spool around with l0l.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back