The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

alarm system causing not to start?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sullbren17

Proven Member
Nov 29, 2012
Chadron, Nebraska
I bought a 93 eclipse with a 4g73 the wiring is turn spark I have fuel but no spark. And idk if my ecu is blown or if this alarm system would cause this problem. If I delete the alarm I can turn it over is this causing no spark?

Your going to have to give us more info if you want help bro, and please type so we can understand. Thx

I'm sorry auto correct. The alarm system was removed, and I bypassed it and it cranks over. I have fuel but no spark. I read what causes no spark on these engines is the ecu. So I pulled one out of a eagle talon in salt lake city with no security system ( if that matters) and I'm hooking it up now.

I figured out the problem it was the black and yellow wires you put together to bypass the alarm system or whatever it was and it cranked over and the ecu I had was bad and seems to be what ussually is the cause to no spark in these engines it seems

I need help. Didn't get a remote nor was itold this alarm was on the car. Now it wont start at all.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back